and so they went on their merry way, all excited about the famous toki's sashimi.

-

walking, already fifty meters away from the group was the ravenette with heterochromatic eyes, right hand gripping her duffle bag's strap lightly. she was wearing her post-training gear— a loose grey muscle tee, her black sports bra underneath showed, her tight black shorts that reached mid thigh, her iconic white socks with gray owl prints, and her black slides.

she was on her way to the shopping mall. she hadn't gotten any shopping done during her previous trip with hanuka and ichigo yesterday— mostly because she just went there to hang out with the two and nothing else. she doesn't like mixing up schedules. so basically when it's shopping, it's just shopping. and when it's hang out time,then it's just hang out time.

she had come to tokyo with a short list of things she wanted to buy for a couple of people who proved to be quite significant in her life. with her wallet on the ready, she entered the biggest shopping mall in tokyo with a mission.

she made her way to the department store, looking for a familiar face who told her that he'd be here before her. her brows furrowed together as she narrowed her eyes in search of the person.

"seinaru-san!" a voice called out to her.

she spun around and instantly spotted someone wearing a tracksuit jacket that resembled a starbilo green and yellow highlighter who stood by the stuffed toy isle. light brown hair framed his face and eager chocolate eyes stared back at her as he waved to get her attention.

she smiled as she made her way to him. "you're early."

komori grinned, "i said i'd be here early."

"besides, the coach let us off early, he said something about a meeting he had to go to." he shrugged, putting his hands inside his pockets.

seinaru's brows furrowed at the coincidence of her coach and his coach having some sort of meeting at the same time but she shrugged it off. that should be the last thing on her mind right now.

"let's go buy those things you were talking about." his left hand found refuge in the small of her back as he led her out of the stuffed toy aisle and into the main pathway of the department store.

she nodded, pulling out her phone and then going into the notes app to see her list of things to buy.

"what's the first one on the list?" komori only had to look down by a smidge. after all, he, much like the girl was 5'11.

he was rung up by ymari this morning. to say that he was ecstatic was an understatement. he hadn't expected her to call him first— oops, his inner fanboy is showing. the boy had picked up and automatically agreed when the girl asked him to accompany her during her little shopping trip.

she looked at the first thing on the list. "socks."

he looked at her confusedly, and then down at the socks she was wearing. "don't you have enough of those?"

he then sheepishly added, "not that i'm a stalker or something, but i see your daily snaps on starstagram and see that you have a huge collection of iconic socks."

she blinked, not minding his mild stalkery. "oh, it's for my friends."

"thanks for reminding me though." she shrugged. "i think i need to add a few more to my collection."

the libero just sweatdropped and grabbed a shopping cart to put seinaru's things in while they shopped.

komori and her made their way to the clothing section, down to the footwear. she'd automatically bent down to grab a few pairs of socks that caught her eye.