Chapter 13

"What are you looking at? Birthday present ideas boy", Leo read from behind Liam.

"Before you start on the gendered stuff it's not me it's the internet. I searched up birthday presents and it came up with face masks and beauty products."

"And why would Xavier not use face masks?" Leo challenged, crossing his arms, even as he thought, he doesn't need it, his skin is perfect.

Liam opened and closed his mouth. "Fair", he sighed.

"Anyways, I have a great idea", Leo proclaimed.

Liam's head snapped to him with hope. "Really? Please tell me."

___

"I'm having a birthday party this Friday. You can come if you want."

Leo nearly choked on his water. "Yes."

Xavier looked vaguely amused. "Didn't know it was such a big deal."

"No. Of course not. It's not a big deal. Why would it be a big deal? I'll be there." Leo beamed at Xavier.

Xavier gave him a strange look.

"I can't believe you're inviting me", Leo announced eventually.

Xavier looked amused. "Why?"

"I do recall you saying that I was too immature for you", he teased.

Xavier bumped his hip against Leo's. "Oh I still think you're very annoying."

He thinks about me, Leo's brain sang.

"I just think it would be fun to see you make a fool of yourself in front of my friends", Xavier continued.

He wants me to meet his friends, Leo's brain warbled.

"Of course. Don't worry. I'll be super cool and casual."

___

"Should I wear the grey or the black",  Leo asked Don drunkenly.

"Intriguing", Don muttered. "On the one hand, you could wear the grey. But on the other hand, you could wear the black."

"Or I could wear the white."

"The white!" Don exclaimed.

"I do look good in white don't I?" Leo preened tipsily.

Don nodded sagely. "Regal."

A prolonged pause as Leo dismally turned his glass upside down, discovering that he had, in fact, finished his drink.

Don turned to him, thumbing his chin like he had a goatee. "Now Leo, what is your preferred coital position?"

Leo did not seem to think this was a weird question. "Legs on shoulders", he replied without hesitation.

Don frowned for a minute before shaking his head sadly.

"Why are you shaking your head like that?" Leo inquired.

"I wouldn't have sex with you. Not even in a white shirt with your legs on my shoulders."

Leo was mildly offended. "Well hang on a second, what if it was your favourite position."

Don thought about this for a moment. "Still no."

Leo thought about having sex with Don and flinched at the mental images. No. Nope. "We can never have sex", he concluded gravely.

"We can never have sex", Don agreed solemnly.

And that was how Leo decided to wear his white shirt to Xavier's party.