Chapter 2

It was a Thursday 2 weeks later and Leo was at band practice - they had fondly (and drunkenly) christened themselves Sex Organs and Legs.

Lea was the sex (and admittedly could also have been the legs although that would have been greedy of her), Dex the organs (no one knew why but it seemed fitting), and Ryan at 6'3 was the legs of the group.

Leo was dubbed the 'and' - take that as you will.

When Leo says band practice, it is also important to note that this mostly entailed hanging out and getting drunk to loud music.

Don was present, for instance, as were a couple of other self-declared groupies. Occasionally one of them would turn down the speaker, get out an instrument and play, accompanied by a drunken chorus, but such performances were only occasional (and usually on a drunken whim).

"Don." Leo hiccuped. "Don, I think I might have drunk a bit too much."

"My friend", Don slurred, "you have drunk just the right amount."

Leo gripped his arm suddenly. "Don. Did you remind me to bring my keys when we left my place?"

"And why should I need to remind you about bringing your keys?"

Leo will admit he struggled with that one for a bit. "Because we have a symbiotic relationship", Leo finally declared. "I eat the crust off your french toast and you remind me to bring my keys."

"Interesting," Don murmured. "Very interesting."

A moment of silence as Don admired the sight of Lea bending down to pick up a fallen cup. Leo swooned because, well, she promptly put it in the recycling bin. Different priorities Don and him.

The moment ended and Don turned his mammoth brain to Leo's predicament. "My friend. Have you perchance checked your pockets for said keys?"

A moment passed as Leo woozily fumbled around in his pockets.

"Fuck. Fuck. Don. I don't have my keys."

"The journey of life is such that - "

"Shit", Leo hissed, "it's too late to get the spare key from the janitor."

Don slung an arm around him. "You can stay with me."

Leo looked at him flatly. "Don are you planning on taking up Tara's offer to hookup?"

"That may indeed be in my designs", Don admitted sheepishly.

"Then I am not sleeping over tonight."

"The journey of life is such that - "

"Don we are not having a threesome," Leo muttered, "I'll text Liam."

"But... the journey-"

"Shush", Leo shushed Don as he texted Liam.

Don pouted adorably and Leo blew him a kiss to appease him. Don shifted back on the couch with a pleased grin. He was an easy man to please.

Me: I forgot my keys, can I crash with you?
Tonight?

Liam: Yessssir
I am at Xavier's
Come here and we can go together

Me: are you drunk?

Liam: noooo

Leo was wholly unconvinced by this response.

Me: Liam

Liam: yeees

Me: you're drunk aren't you

Liam: noooo