Chapter 11

"I think my fingers might fall off", Leo noted miserably.

Leo had promised Xavier he would come over and educate him on Liam's favourite TV shows but had been careless with his fashion choices and was now paying for it.

"Come over here you idiot, you're obviously freezing." Xavier gestured to the World's Ugliest Blanket draped over his knees.

"I'm - I'm f-fine." Leo stuttered past his chattering teeth.

Xavier rolled his eyes. "Stop being an attention whore and just come here."

"I'm not being an attention whore. I'll be fine in a minute", Leo replied indignantly.

Xavier gave him one of his looks. Stop being an idiot, the look said.

Don't you have an off button, Leo glared back.

I do have an on button, Xavier's raised eyebrow said back.

Ugh, Leo rolled his eyes.

Xavier scooted up along the sofa so he was pressed against him.

"What are you doing?" Leo asked dumbly.

"I think it's pretty self-explanatory Leo", he said, before tossing the blanket over Leo.

Leo emerged from beneath the furry monstrosity disgruntled but admittedly significantly warmer.

He looked up at Xavier through his lashes. "Thanks."

Xavier smiled. A real one that made Leo's breath hitch in his throat. Xavier's hand brushed a stray curl away from his forehead. "Can't have you dying on me now can I?"

"True. You'll never get with my brother without me", Leo said, but there was a warmth in his voice that he had never noticed. That had not been there before.

"I don't need help getting laid", Xavier sniffed vainly.

"Fuckboy", Leo accused under his breath.

"That's very offensive", Xavier grumbled.

Leo grinned. "Be proud of your roots."

Xavier rolled his eyes but yelped when Leo's feet came into contact with his leg.

"Leo what the fuck? You're like a block of ice."

"Are we watching Netflix or what?"

Xavier shuddered. "What's wrong with your body's thermo-regulation?"

"So, the Office?"

Xavier pointed imperiously to the lump that was Leo's feet under the blanket. "Do something about that."

"I mean Liam has recently been obsessed with White Collar and I guess Matt Bomer is super hot but it gets pretty boring after a few episodes."

Xavier glared at Leo's feet like he could heat them just by staring.

Leo ignored him and connected to the TV.

1 episode later.

"Shouldn't we be watching White Collar?" Xavier questioned.

"No. Is boring. I want Jim and Pam", Leo mumbled stuffing his face with popcorn.

Xavier gave him a disgusted look before shrugging and shoving a horrendous amount of popcorn into his mouth.

"Switch to White Collar", he spoke while chewing.

"That. Don't do that. My brother would throw up."

Xavier looked entirely unbothered. "Well he's not here right now is he?"