~Part 34~

After about 15 minutes he pulls on to a dirt road with nothing but trees. "Clay is this safe?" You ask him.

He stays silent. "Clay, hello?" He still stays silent.
"Are you gunna...kill me or something?" You ask nervously. Your breathing starts getting heavier.

He lays his one hand on yours and squeezes it. "I'm not kidding Clay! Answer me." You yell. He slams on the break at a small spot. He turns the car off and steps out. You watch as he walks around you spot. He opens your door and reaches his hand out. You stay put in the car.

"Come on now." Clay says.  "Don't be scared, I know it looks creepy but your fine." You reach back and grab the gift, then hesitantly grab his hand. He holds your hand while walking, "So what are we doing out here?" You ask.

"Well I wanted to take you somewhere special." He says leading you through a path. "Where is that exactly?" You say laughing nervously. "Right here." He says, moving the bush. It was a beautiful scenery. There was a little pond with a waterfall, flowers, and decorated with a bunch of lights. "Oh my gosh Clay, this is amazing."

He chuckles and sits down on the blanket. He takes a bottle of champagne out of a cooler with two glasses.

"Oh fancy." You say laughing. He pours some in both cups and you clink them. You take a small sip and then hand him the gift. "Open it!" You say smiling. He carefully opens the bag and pulls out the board. He unwraps the paper around it and smiles.

"I knew you wanted to start skateboarding, so I got you one and me one." You say smiling. He leans up and hugs you and then pulls away and kisses you. "I love you, thank you." You smile and kiss him again.

He puts the board back in the bag and sets it aside.
He grabs something out of his pocket, gripping it. "Whats that?" You asks. He looks up and laughs nervously.

He's not gunna propose...is he?

He takes the box and opens it. It's a silver ring with a pink jewel in the middle with diamonds surrounding it.

"It's a promise ring." He says, taking it out of the box.
"It's beautiful Clay, I don't even know what to say." He slips the ring on your finger and you admire it. He leans your head up and smiles. "It's means I will always love you, right now, tomorrow, and forever." He says. You can feel tears form in your eyes. You sit up and hug him.

You straddle his lap and keep hugging him. He pulls away and kisses you. After about a minute, you pull away.

"I love you to clay, now and forever."

He leans in again and kisses you another time. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He whispers.

"I would love that." You whisper back. He grabs the back of your head and kisses you again. He pulls away one more time

"I wanna marry you, I want to have kids with you, I want to grow old with you and die with you." He says.

"Me too."

A/n: What an amazing way to end  <33

words: 555