~Part 17~

You flop down on your bed crying. Out of all people this could happen to, it was me??!!  You sit there crying and sobbing until there was nothing left to cry. You go on your phone looking thought something pictures of you and clay. You look at yourself in the picture then you in the mirror. You looked so happy.

⚠️‼️TW‼️⚠️

You look skinner now that you stopped eating. Expect you feel weak. Your eyes have bags and and you don't look fresh. You don't look like yourself.
You laugh which then turns into tears.

⚠️‼️TW OVER‼️⚠️

You flip down back on your bed looking at more pics.  You saw one in specific that you posted on your private story. With the caption "missing him :/"

(Just pretend there pics of you and clay🙄🙄)

You get a notification 10 minutes later. You swipe up it was a Snapchat message from... Clay<3 You open it and it says "same :(" You see that he relied to the pic "shit. I didn't know he was on that story." You say panicking. You screenshot the text and send it to Niki. "What the hell???" "Omg he must still like you!" She says happily back. "But he was with that girl in so confused?" You say. "Well did you reply?" She asks. "No?" You say confused. "So you left him on read and took a screenshot of the chat?!" She said. "Omg your right what do I do!?" You say kinda panicking. "Ok ok don't panicking but think of something to send." She says. "Like what?!" You ask. As you say that a FaceTime appears from "Clay<3" "OMG OMG HES FACETIMING ME?!" You say panicked. "Ok well stop talking to me and answer dummy." She says laughing. "I'm kinda scared tho." "ANSWER IT STUPID!" She screams then hangs up. You laugh and take a deep breathe then answer "hello?" A voice says from the other side of the phone. "Hello clay." You say trying not to sound weird. "Been a long time since we..you know talked." He said tapping the phone. "Yeah it really has." You say awkwardly laughing. He laughs a little too. "Can I come over and we can talk?" He asks. A little smile appears on your face. "Sure." He smiles. "Ok be there in a couple minutes." He says hanging up. You sit there shocked. You get up and grab some sweatpants and a grey T-shirt and put it on. You put your hair into a bun and try to look decent. The doorbell rings. You take a deep breath and head to the door. You open it and there stands clay. You take all the strength to not wrap your arms around him and hug him but he beat you to it. He wraps his arms around you holding you tight. You hear him sniffing. You wrap your arms right back around him. "I've missed my best friend. I really can live without you." He said. You close the door and head up to your room with him following behind. You bite the inside of your cheeks while he sits there. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have been a dick like that. I just was jealous. I hate to see anyone else's hands on you." He admits. You blush a little. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have been a bitch. I know I shouldn't let Nick be that comfortable with me like that when you were my...boyfriend?" You say kinda awkwardly. You hug him again. You know this is a weird question but it needs to be asked. "So are we still like a thing?" You ask not making eye contact. He tilts your head up with his finger. "Do you want us to still be a thing?" He says raising an eyebrow. You look at him in the eyes then his lips and then back up at his eyes. You lean in and kiss him. He wraps his arm around that back of your head. You pull away slowly looking at him for any emotion. He smiles and you ask, "does that answer?" He laughs and says "hmmm I don't know? Your gunna have to do it again just to make sure." You laugh and then go silent. "I really missed you." You admit. He frowns a little "I missed you to. It's hard to image life without you." He says. He then pulls a box out of his pocket and opens it.

"Omg clay." You say. He pulls the bracelet out and puts it around your wrist. It was the rose gold bracelet with roses on it. "I remember I got this for your 14th bday but you lost it like 5 months ago and I knew it meant a lot to you so when I was gunna talk to you I got another one to give it to you as a surprise." He says. "Clay you really didn't have to." You say hugging him. "I love you y/n." He says. It caught you a little off guard but you melted into a smile. "I love you to clay." He laid down still hugging you. You fell asleep quickly in his arms. He mumbles something, "I missed this. Like A lot."

A/n: Finally there back together🙄🙄

words: 886