~Part 24~

He pulls into a parking spot and takes the food out of the bag handing you yours. You lean back and look up. "It's really pretty outside tonight." You say taking a sip of coke. Clay takes a bite of his burger, "It is, but not as much as you." You choke on your drink and then start laughing, "That had to be the worst compliment I have EVER heard from you." He pouts, "oh come on." You lean back again taking a fry. You get a message on your phone. Both you and clay look down at it you quickly grab you phone Turing it off. "Who was that?" He ask sitting up. "Probably just spam." You say nervously. "You sure? Looked like you...didn't want me to see it?" He says looking directly into your eyes. You look away quickly. He grabs your chin, "Are you hiding something from me?" He gets close to your face. "N-no I swear." He leans in and kisses your lips.

"I hope your not." He says kissing you again. You wrap your arms around his shoulders. Your phone rings again. He pulls away motioning you to check it. The one message was from Zak, "Hey it's me from the store. Zak :)" The other one was from Alex, "Hey I'm spending the night at Karls again." Clay raises his eyebrow. "It's just Alex. He's spending the night at Karls." Clay looks a little relieved. You both sit back finishing your food.

He drive back to your house. "Will you spend the night?" You ask him. "Of course." He says. He rests his hand on your thigh. You blush a little. He finally pulls up. You step out and clay locks his car. You open the door, "anyone home?" No response. "I guess my mom left for something." ou say grabbing his hand. You lead him inside up to your room. You close the door turning around and he grabs your waist pinning your against the wall.

His lips immediately go to yours. His hands roam around your body. You wrap your arms around his neck. He turns you around and sits you on your bed. You wrap your legs around his waist, sitting in his lap. You pull away for a second and he immediately goes to your neck. He starts sucking and you let out a small whimper. He pulls away and whispers, "no ones here. Let it out." He dives back into your neck. You let out a louder moan.

You pull at his shirt hinting to him to take it off. He pulls off his shirt moving to the other side of your neck. After he makes a bruise he lets go for a second and takes your shirt off. You run your hands up and down his stomach. "Fuck your so hot." He says running his hands down your sides. He then starts to take your jeans off and you help him. You throw them to the other side of the room. He continues to kiss you as you help him take his pants off. He moves his hand down to your area and moves your underwear to the side. You moan into the kiss. He takes his underwear off and says, "do I need one?" You shake your head no, "I'm on the pill." He slowly enters in you. You grip on to his shoulders. "You look so pretty under me." He says kissing you. You tap his side, motioning him to move. He starts going painfully slow. "F-faster." You say into the kiss. He smirks and starts speeding up. You can already feel the knot in your stomach. "I'm c-close." You says. He goes for you neck and speeds up going faster and harder. That sent you over the edge and you cum. You can feel him thrust a couple more times before burying, deep inside you and releasing." He falls on top of you. "I fucking love you so much." He says panting, while giving you a kiss on the side of your cheek.
"I love you to." You say wrapping your arms around him.

Your sitting out on the couch with clays arms wrapped around you. "This movie sucks." You say laughing. "To be honest it does I just didn't wanna say anything cause I didn't know if you liked it." He says embarrassed.

"Oh clay you can tell me anything. Even if it hurts my feelings." You say smirking. "Oh well then I should probably tell you I fucked Niki." He says. You sit up looking up at him, "wha-" you make a noise not knowing what to say. "I'm kidding y/n, I don't homie hop." He says laughing. You relax down back beside him, " You almost gave me a heart attack clay." You say laughing a little. He kisses the top of your head, "I only like you baby." He says. You smile and cuddle back into him.

About 10 minutes later there's a knock at the door. You look at clay who's already looking at you, "I wasn't expecting anyone?" You say confused. Clay starts to get up to answer it. You push him back down, "no it's fine clay, I'll answer." He settles down staring at the door.

You get up and slowly open the door. There stands the boy from the store. You back him away closing the door behind you. "What the hell Zak. How did you find me." He makes an awkward face, "Don't be mad but I uhh followed you." Your face drops, "oh uh that's um kinda weird." You say not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of. I- you weren't answering my texts so I was worried." He says putting his hands in his pockets. "Maybe call first, I'm busy tho." You say. "Who's that boy in there?" He asks suspiciously. The door opens and clay leans against it. You look back at him then Zak. "This is my boyfriend Clay. Clay this is Zak." Zak reaches his hand out and clay ignores him. You shoulder bump clay and he makes a noise. "So...I Should get..going." Zak says. "Yeah, you probably should." You say awkwardly. Clay wraps an arm around your waist leading you back inside. "Who was that y/n?" He says sitting back down. "Oh uh he's someone I met today, he asked for my number so I gave it." You say embarrassed. He rests a hand in your thigh, "why did you give him It?" He says low-key mad. "Well I didn't wanna be mean so I just did." You say. He caresses your neck, then whispers in your ear,

"Those markings on your neck means your mine, no one else's, block his number." He says low. You blush, "Oh ok" Your grab your phone out blocking the number. "Good girl." Clay says. You swallow your spit and turn red.

He's never acted this way...I-I kinda like it.

You lay your head down on his lap closing your eyes. He plays with your hair, "I love you clay." "I love you to y/n"

TW⚠️
A/n: I'm gunna try my best to keep updating but recently I have relapsed with sh. I've not been in the right state of mind. I'm so sorry.

Word count: 1226