~Part 25~

You wake up, looking up at clay peacefully sleeping. You get up quietly, yawning and walking to Alex room. You peak in and see him asleep. You smile and walk out of the room. You check the time on your phone.

3:52am

"Ugh it's so early." You say walking Into the kitchen. You grab a cup out of the top cabinet, filling it at that sink. You feel arms wrap around you, you jump a little and laugh. "You scared me, Jesus clay." He chuckles and leans around your neck kissing your cheek.

You lean back embracing his warmth. You take a sip of your water and sign. Clay pulls back, "What's wrong?" You walk towards the couch and sit down, "I don't know, just thinking about stuff." He sits next to you wrapping an arm around you. "What kinda stuff?" He says. "Just all the stuff that had happened lately," you say laying your head down on his shoulder. "Well it's gunna be ok." He says wrapping both arms around you. You smile and kiss his cheek. He grabs the tv remote and turns on the tv.

He puts on the show "shameless". You mumble, "I love this show." He laughs, "I bet you do." You smile and fall asleep after the 2nd episode. About 3 episodes later clay looks down at you and smiles. He turns off the tv and picks you up, carrying you to your room. He lays you down on your bed and kisses your forehead, laying next to you. "I love you." He says holding you close.

_____Time skip to morning_____

You wake up grabbing you phone and the time reads,

8:32am

You sit up and stretch, as you start getting up you feel clay rest a hand on your shoulder, "lay back down." He says still half asleep. You laugh looking at him, struggling to keep his eyes open. "It's so hard to say no to you." You say laughing. He wraps an arm around your waist pulling you down. You rest your head against his chest and he wraps his arms around you. Your phone starts ringing. You lean over grabbing it. "Hello?" You say into the phone. "You really thought you guys could just block me out of your lives." The man says. "D-dad?" Your voice says breaking. Clay immediately notices and sits up looking at you. "I miss you so much sweetheart." Your dad says. "Stop lying...I don't want you to ever come back. You ruined our lives dad." You say tearing up. "Don't cry sweetheart, daddy's coming home soon." He says. "N-no, don't ever come near us or I'll kill you." You scream into the phone. Clay looks shocked but grabs your phone hanging it up. He wraps his arms around you hugging you. You break down in tears, "Why cant he just leave us alone?" You say sobbing. Alex knocks, "Can I come in?" Clay looks at you and you nod. "Yeah come in Alex." Clay says. Alex walks in and looks at you.

He sits on bed next to you and hugs you, "What happened?" He asks. "D-dad, he said he was gunna come here. I don't want him here Alex." You day sobbing into clays shoulder. Alex's eyes widen and he says, "what." Clay looks at Alex and nods. Alex just sits there, not knowing what to say. "Does mom know?" He manages to get out. You shake your head no. He nods and gets up. He walks quickly towards your moms room. Clay runs his hands through your hair hugging you tight. "It's gunna be ok y/n I love you." He says. You hear a couple knocks coming throughout the house. Clay looks down at you slowly getting up. He creeps out the door looking around. He checks each room and gets to the living room. "Oh my gosh Clay, where's my baby." The women says frantically. "She's in her room." Clay says. Your mom walks through your bedroom door. She sits next to you hugging you, "I'm so so sorry about him sweetie."

Alex and clays come through the door and Alex sits next to your mom hugging her. She wraps one arm around you and one around Alex. "I'm so sorry kids. I love you both so much." Clay stands awkwardly in the door and then walks out. He sits down in the living room, running his hand through his hair. He sighs and sits back. His phone dings. "Hey man, I'm having a party tonight. Would love for you to come. You can bring the girl of yours." Clay sets his phone down and lays his head back. You walk out into the living room looking down at clay. "I'm so sorry you had to see that." He stands up hugging you, "no please don't be sorry y/n I love you." You weakly smile hugging him back.