~Part 9~

You pull into clays driveway and say "Goodbye clay!" While giving him a kiss. "Goodbye y/n. Love you!" You give a small smile even tho your heart is pounding. You pull out of the driveway and start driving home.

Usually when he says I love you it's in a friend way but now it's more. It's general love.

‼️⚠️Trigger warning?⚠️‼️

You pull into the driveway and park. You walk to the front porch and Alex is on the phone pacing back and forth. "Hey hey what's wrong Alex." You say. "Yes, thank you. Come quick as possible." He hangs the phone up and shakes you. "Mom and dad. There fighting again. But it's bad this time. Like really bad." He says tearing up. Your hug him "ok ok take a deep breath, where's the twins?"

His jaw drops. "There inside still." "I'm gunna go inside." You say taking a deep breath. "Ok just be careful." You smile not knowing what your about to walk into. You see broken glass everywhere. Not one thing in sight is in a good state. You rush pass your yelling parents and run into the boys room. Tobys sitting there crying while Tommy is playing with a toy trying to cheer Toby up. "Ok boys come on it will be ok." They both grab a toy each and you tell them to both cover there ears. Once you get back outside with them you set them down and tell them to get in the backseat of your car. You and Alex sit in the front waiting for the police. They come about 10 minutes  later and Alex tells them about what happened. They take you and your siblings to the truck to talk about what happened. Three officers go inside to investigate. You wrap your arms around both boys staring down. A little later the cops come out with your dad in cuffs. You look down not wanting to make eye contact. Alex covers the boys eyes.

That fucker had it coming. Piece of shit.

They take your dad away and you mom walks up to you guys "I'm so sorry kids. I didn't want you to live like this." She pleads crying. You stand up and hug her with tears running down your face. Alex joins in on the hug also. After she leans down the the boys and hugs them. "I'm so sorry boys, daddy's not gunna be home for awhile."

After all that your guys go inside to start cleaning. The boys sit in there room playing with toys while Alex and mom clean up the bigger glass pieces and you sweep the tiny pieces.

‼️⚠️End of trigger⚠️‼️

Words: 450