~Part 4~

"What do you mean George?" You say very confused. "You like him don't you?" He says. "What no?" You say laughing "I just met him?" He looks at you and grabs both your hands "listen y/n I really really like you." He says eyes getting red. "Oh um" you say blushing.

You really couldn't find words to express your love for him. You had a huge crush on him and this is your time. DONT ruin it.

You grab his face and kiss him. He's a little shocked but kisses back. His hand grab your waist and pull you closer to him. It last about 2 minutes before he pulls away. You look up at him and smile "does that answer your question?" He blushes "maybe...I think you should try one more time to make sure." You giggle and slap him "Your such and idiot." You walk back into your room with dream and plop down on your bed. "Hey I have a question." Dream says. You look over at him "yeah?" "Does this mean we're o-official?" He says shyly. "Oh Um what do you want us to be?" You say blushing. He stands up "oh I don't know" and lays on top of you. You laugh "your such and Idiot." You say rolling your eyes. He gets really close to your face "I'm not idiot" he says pouting. You gulp and kiss him. He smirks, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." You blush at those words.

_____TIME SKIP_____

It's 9:30 at night dream went home and you laying there in your bed starting at the ceiling. You hear your window open and look over quickly as a tall figure appears in the window. "George?" You say confused. "Hey what's up? He says smiling. "Uh sitting in my room...Why are you here?" You say kinda scared but laughing. "Woah cool computer." He says walking over to your pc and sitting down. You stand up not wanting him to break it. You lean on the chair watching him. He asks "how do I log into this?" You say "here move let me do it." He shakes his head. You give him a confused look "then how am I-" before you can finish your sentence he pulls you don't into his lap

Fuck...ngl that was hot.

Your cheeks turn red as you lean down to type your password he grunts shifting around in the chair

No I cant do this to clay but...

Your phone starts ringing. You pick it up and see clays face-timing you. You hesitate but answer it.

"Helloooo" Clay says "are you busy right now?"
"Uhh hold on." You say. You mute your phone.

"You have to go George. I cant do this. I don't want things to escalate between us." You say concerned.

He looks at you. He looks kinda mad that clay called. He said "fuck it." And grabs your face kissing you while holding the back of your neck so you can't back away. After he's done he looks at you looking for any emotion. You sit there not knowing what to do. He walks back to the window and throws up a peace sign "later." "Hey y/n" Clay says. "Yeah" you reply still speechless. "You weren't muted..."

A/n George lowkey a baddie LMAO

word count: 565