~Part 7~

You walk into first period and all eyes are on you. You stand there watching all the eyes on you.
"Miss y/n where have you been?" Your teacher asks. "Uh um my brother um woke up late and he drove me sorry." He sighs "ok well just take a seat and open your book to page 165." You sit down and lean over to Niki "guess what happened. Me and-" before you can finish the teacher interrupts you "miss y/n stop taking right now!" He slams his foot down. "Ok sorry s-sir." You say trying to mumble your laugh. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? DETENTION!" He screams. You go silent "sorry sir."

_____TIME SKIP TO LUNCH_____

You and Niki are waking out or 4th period "bro he's so sensitive over a little thing." You say nudging her. "Ikr he's like the meanest teacher EVER." Niki says shaking her head. You both part ways to your lockers. You meet up again carrying your luches. You get a text from dream.

Clay<3 : Wanna hangout after school?

Y/n : Sorry I cant. I got detention.

Clay<3 : Let me guess mr Nolan?

Y/n : Actually yeah, How'd you know?

Clay<3: Had him last year he gave me detention a lot of times. He really sucks. I have an idea. I'll be there in a few.

Y/n : Don't get yourself in trouble just for me clay.
read~

Omg he's so hot.

You and Niki get to your lunch table and sit down about 10 minutes later it feels hands cover your eyes. "Guess whoOoO" You smile and turn around "Clay!" You hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. You looked back at Niki and she looked like she just saw a ghost. "What the-" she tried to say "I know, I know, thats what I was trying to talk to you about, were dating now." You say with a huge smile. She smiles and hugs you "That's amazing!" She says. You were blushing so hard you looked like a tomato.  Clay wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on top of yours. A teacher comes up and clears there throat. Clay and you look back in sync. "shit" clay says under his breath.

It was clays teacher.

"And here have you been all day mister." The teacher says. "Uh um..." he takes his arms from around you and slaps the teacher. Both you and niki are in shock

"Clay what is wrong with you!" You say still shocked. 
"DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" The teacher yells walking away talking into the walkie-talkie.

"Now I can spend detention with you." He says smiling.

That was pretty cute ngl.

"But clay you could've just waited till it was over."
You say laughing. "Well" he says sitting beside you wrapping and arm around your look waist. "I couldn't wait." You giggle a little and look at Niki, she mouthes something "he's a keeper." You start blushing and lay your head on his shoulder.

_____TIME SKIP TO DETENTION_____

A/n: idky but I lowkey switched from dream to clay without realizing sorry bout that.
(Yeah I was going through and fixed a lot of mistakes lmk if y'all were any)

Words: 544