~Part 2~

The next morning you wake up and look down at Toby and Tommy sleeping peacefully, you get up and head out of your room. You creep around the corner to see smashed glass. "Shit" You run into your parents room "mom, MOM" you shout. You see your mom sitting there. You shake her "mom... HelLo" your voice cracks. She turns around and here makeup is dried and dripping from crying. You smile "thank god your ok...Wheres dad?" Your mom sighs "I don't know." You shake your head and leave her room heading back to the living room. You grab a bag and start picking up the glass. They footsteps walk towards you. You look over and Tommys standing there holding his little stuffed animal. You run over to him and pick him up. "Hey go stay with your brother till I clean this is up. Ok?" He nods still half asleep. You put him down and he waddles his way back to Toby. Alex walks out and says "oh uh what happened." You sigh "dad" he looks at you and hugs you. "When will it get better. Things getting broken and dad is no where to be found." Alex sits there hugging you. "Go make the boys something I will clean this up." You smile and say "Thank you Alex." He nods and takes the sweeper getting the smaller pieces of glass. You get the boys out of your room and put them in there high chairs (pretend they need them lol) You get them both bowls of yogurt and some juice In there bottles. Tommy has one with a Minecraft theme and tobys is bee themed.

Alex finished cleaning up the glass and the boys are finishing up eating. The doors slams open and you jump looking over. The boys both scream "daddy!" Your dad looks like a mess. He's coved in dirt and looks very tired. He limps over to the couch and falls onto it and shuts his eyes. You look at Alex and he looks right back at you. You clean the boys up and take them back to there room so they can play with some toys. You come back at to Alex and look down at dad. "We need him out of this house now" You say sternly. He shrugs his shoulders. "How tho?" "Idk but he cant stay here. It's no good for the twins." He nods his head and walks over to moms room. You hear a Big Bang outside. You run out and see a moving truck. You grin seeing a new family moved in. Maybe you can make some new friends

You never really had friends other then clay and Niki but sometimes even they get boring. You want a fresh start someone new.

Then a boy caught your eye. He was sorta tall and skinny. He had short brownish-black hair. He wore some sweatpants and a blue hoodie with some nice shoes. You smile and wave at him he looks over and flashes a smile and looks back down at his phone.

You look away in embarrassment, so well for making friends.

His little brother steps out of the car and is probably around maybe 6-7. You think maybe Tommy and Toby will have a new friend to play with.

You run inside to call clay.
He's been your best friend since the 3rd grade you did everything together, sleepovers, birthday parties, and would always hang out.

You had sorta of had a crush on clay since you were 14 but you try not to show it because after all he is your best friend.

You hop on your chair and call him. "Come on pick up pick up."

"Hello?" A voice says through the phone. You scream back "OK SO WE HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOR AND HES SUPER CUTE AND LOOKS MY AGE." Clay frowns at that sentence. "That's cool." He says low.
"Did I say something wrong?" I question settling down into my chair. "No no it's nothing." He says. "Oh well do you wanna come over and bake something, we can take it over to the new neighbors!" You say trying to cheer him up. "Urn uh sure, yeah." He says in a worried tone. You frown what did I do? Is he jealous of the neighbor? No he couldn't be he KNOWS he's irreplaceable. "Ok well you can come over now or any times fine." You say smiling through the phone. He replies with "ok be there in 10."

A/n Ok jealous dream arc???

765 words