~Part 8~

_____TIME SKIP TO DETENTION_____

You head to your locker and grab your backpack and stuff. Clay heads over to you and grabs your hand heading towards detention. "Time for 3 hours of hell with this man." You say rolling your eyes. Clay leans over to you and kisses you on the cheek "More like 3 hours of heaven with you." He winks. You laugh at how stupid and corny he is. You walk through the door to detention. "Phones now!" He demanded.

You both set your phones in a box that he keeps on his desk. You take a seat and clay sits right next to you. You slam your head down on the desk and groan. Clay laughs at you. "ATLEST im not the one who got detention on purpose, your so clingy." You say making a joke. He didn't take it as a joke tho. He turns his head with a small frown. "Hey clay I'm- before you finish the teacher yells "NO TALKING OR YOU WILL GET MORE DETENTION." You sigh and lay your head down.

Relationships are HARD

About an hour later the teacher leaves. You sit up and tap clays desk "I was just joking around. I'm sorry." You say generally sorry. "Clay." "CLAY." You look over at his face. He's sound asleep snoring.

"Oh my god, I'm and idiot." You shake him violently. "WAKE UP MANNN." You scream.

_____TIME SKIP TO AFTER DETENTION_____

You walk out hand and hand when clay gets to your car. You jump in while he sits in the passenger seat. "I cant believe this is our second to last day till summer break." You say excited. "Yeah." He says.

Ok I guess we're not having a conversation.

"Are you still gunna like me after I graduate next year?" He blurts out. You look over "of course. You've been my best friend since the beginning and now your not." You say. "What?" He says with a tint of sadness in his voice. "Your now my amazing boyfriend." You say leaning over giving him a kiss.
"Your such and Idiot." He says slapping your thigh. Which makes your face bright red, you pull out and start driving. "Oh I'm sorry did that make you uncomfortable?" He says worried. "Oh Um uh no I-It just caught me a little Uh um off guard. You say nervously laughing. "Oh my gosh your blushing." He says teasing you. Your roll your eyes and relax a little. Clay grabs your hand and smiles. Life couldn't be any better right now...but will it last?

A/n: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED A CLIFFHANGER HAHA.

Words: 443