~Part 29~

You splash some water on your face and walk out. Karl was catching up with your mom and dad and George brought Micheal over to play with Tommy and Toby. Clay was sitting there with his head down. You frown.

Shit I didn't mean to hurt his feelings

You see Alex in the kitchen. You walk over to him, "Is clay ok?" You ask. "Well you were a little harsh on him, he thinks he did something bad to you." Alex says grabbing a pop. "I'm really sorry, just everything going on with Niki is really affecting me." You say taking a water. "Well don't say that to me. Say that to him." Alex motions towards clay. You nod grabbing a piece of cake.

You stand behind clay and put some icing on your finger. You put your arms around him and dab his nose with icing. He looks up noticing your hand. "Hey." He says, sounding weak. You sit on the chair next to him, "I'm really sorry clay, I didn't mean to flip out on you, it's just the whole Niki situation has thrown me off." You say laying your head beside his arms. He doesn't say anything. You move your head closer to his arms and look under to see his face. "Come oooon clay I'm sorry." You say nudging your head in his space.

He looks over at you and you smile. He was still sad but he couldn't help it but to smile back. "See there's that beautiful smile." You say to him. He chuckles and leans over and kisses you. "I'm sorry to." He says sitting up. "No you shouldn't have to, you didn't do anything clay." You say hugging him. He wraps his arms around you, resting his head in the crook of your neck. "I love you clay." You say smiling into his neck. He grabs some icing and wipes it on your face. "Oh no you didn't." You say laughing. You grab some more icing and rub it on his face. He gets up and starts chasing you with icing. "NOOO." You scream. Everyone kinda just looks at you guys. He chases you outside and his slips in the grass. You stop running and start laughing. "OH MY GOSH."

You say looking at him. You go over to his side, "You ok?" You say kicking him lightly. He grabs your ankle, making you trip. You fall on top of him. "You're mean." You say laughing. You roll over to his side. He rolls on top of you, pinning you down. He leans down to kiss you, you swerve your face and laugh. He puts and eyebrow up and grab the side of your face turning it towards him. You turn a little red. He leans down again kissing you.

You wrap your arms around his neck. He finally pulls away. "I love you to." He says, rolling back down.

_____TIME SKIP_____

You're sitting on the couch with clay, Tommy, Toby, and your mom and sad on the other couch. Clays to your left and Tommy and Toby are on your right. Tobys asleep and leaning on the side of the couch and Tommy's leaning on tobys arm. Your mom and dad seem to be getting along. Your mom and dad are focused on the movie playing. Clay smirks and rests his hand on your thigh.

⚠️tiny smut ⚠️

You tense up then give him the side eye. He keeps moving towards your inner thigh. "Clay stop it." You whisper-yell to him. He just ignores you and stairs at the tv. You feel him get towards your panties. He moves them to the side and starts rubbing in a circular motion. You bite your lip trying to hide your moans. You cant take it anymore. You stand up, "Ok goodnight mom and...dad I'm going to bed now." You mouth something to clay and he stands up. He follows behind you to your room. You lay down and say, "You got some real nerve to do that in-front of my parents." He rolls his eyes and lays next to you. He gets on top of you, "You know I still haven't given you your present yet?" He says with a smirk. You smile back, "And what was that?" You ask. He leans to your ear, "to make you feel good baby." You turn a bright shade of red and he starts to kiss down your neck. You grab his face and start kissing him. He pulls away, "uh uh I do all the work." He kisses you one last time and moves down to your stomach and starts leaving hickeys again.

He gives you kisses all the way down to your thighs. He licks your thighs and starts leaving hickeys. "Stop teasing me." You say grabbing his hair. He smirks and pulls down your pants. He licks a stripe down your folds. You bite your hand trying not to scream his name. He inserts two fingers and pumps in and out slowly, "Oh my god c-clay." You moan out. "Shh baby don't wanna get caught." He says smirking. He starts hitting your g-spot. "Oh right there fuck." You say into your hand. He then finishes you off by using his tongue, "Go ahead baby cum for me." You bite your lip and cum all over his tongue. He comes up to you and starts kissing you. "Fuck I love you." You say into the kiss. He pulls away and smirks. "Happy birthday." He says laughing. You laugh and lay back down. He wraps an arm around you putting his hand in yours and putting his head into the crook of your neck.
"Goodnight love." He says, kissing the side of your head.

A/n: I SWEAR ILL TRY TO GET BETTER AT SMUT. Gunna be honest I read so much smut on the daily I don't know how I am not like a fucking legend at it LMAOO. but yeah.

Words: 1003