~Part 30~

You wake up the next morning sore. You grab your phone checking the time *10:45am* You lean to get up, "Noo lay back down." Clay says, half asleep. "I need to take a shower clay." You say. He chuckles, "Well I'll join you,"

"Very funny, but you need to go home. You've been wearing the same clothes forever." You say poking him. "Fine, but I'll be back." He says pulling you into a hug. "Don't you have other friends?" You say joking around.

"Nope, your my best friend." He says laughing. "Ok fine you can come back, but I wanna take the boys to the park, haven't seen them all summer." You say. "Mkay, be back in like an hour." He says giving you a quick kiss and walking out the door. "Byee." You say walking into the bathroom. You turn the shower on and jump in.

You get a text while showering, you open the text. "Hey can we talk?" The message from nick says. You reply with, "Talk about what?" "About your birthday." He replies. "There's nothing to talk to about." You reply.

"Y/n please." He says. "Maybe later, I'm with my brothers." You text. "Ok thank you y/n." You set your phone down and huff. You finish up your shower, and head to your closet. You grab the first clothes you see.

(If you don't like it change it lol)

You decide to put on some light makeup and some of the jewelry you got for your birthday. You try your best to cover up the hickeys. You open up your drawer to grab a pair of socks and you grab some white Nike socks. You then put on your shoes and shout, "Boys are you ready?"

You call out to Tommy and Toby. They both run into room. "Yup!" Toby says excitedly. "Ok we just have to wait for clay. We can sit out in the car." They nod and run out of your room. "Ok mom, we're gunna get going. Bye!" You say waving, then closing the door.

You get them in the car and make sure there seatbelts are on. "All ready?" You ask them. They both nod and watch there tablets. (Yikes iPad kid) Tommy's watching a movie while Toby plays a game. You sit there tapping the wheel, waiting for clay. Finally he pulls up. He parks his car and jumps in the passenger seat. "Hey boys!" He says looking at Tommy and Toby. They don't acknowledge him but keeps playing on there iPads. . "Ok no hi back I guess." He says laughing. He turns to you, "And how's my beautiful girlfriend?" He says, resting his hand on your thigh. "Kinda bad, now that your here." You say looking annoyed. He lets go, "ok fine I'll go back home then!" He says dramatically. "Your such an idiot," You say starting the car. You turn the radio up and sing along with clay.

About 10 minutes later you arrive to the park. You take the iPads and set them down and help them out of the car. "Ok go play." You say motioning them towards the park. They run ahead to the park and go towards the slide.

You walk hand and hand with clay to one of the benches.
You sit down and he sits next to you, resting his hand on your thigh. "Why'd you cover them?" He asks. "Cover what?" You ask confused. "You know what." He says. You think about it a little then it hits you, "oh." You say.

"Well I'm with two little kids and my dads back, he would kill me if he saw them." You say resting your head on his shoulder. "Mhhh." He hums in response. "Thought your dad liked me?" He says poking your stomach. "Yeah he does but he wouldn't love what you do to me." You say while blushing. He chuckles and smirks.

Tommy runs up to you, "Toby won't let me have a turn on the slide!" He says angrily. "Ok ok let's go see." You say standing up. Clay smacks your butt as you start walking. You look back and mouth, "dick." He laughs and pulls his phone out. Tommy tugs on your hand while pointing at Toby. Toby was sitting at the top of the slide. "Hey Toby." You tell up to him. He looks down, "yeah?" He says. "Why don't you let Tommy have a turn?" You ask. "What? Tommy was the one that wouldn't let me on!" He pleads. You look down at Tommy, "not true!" He complains back. "Ok how about if you guys take turns, I'll get you McDonalds on the way home!" You look at both of them. There faces light up with joy, "ok!" They both say in sync. You give Tommy a Pat on the head and he runs off. You walk back to your seat and can't find clay. You sit down on the bench waiting for him to come back. He comes back and sits down like nothing happened. "Where were you?" You ask. "Oh uh just grabbing something out of the car." He says nervously. "Are you ok?" You ask him.

"Yeah totally, do you think we could leave? Like now?" He says. "Oh uh yeah sure I guess." You say confused. "Let me get the boys." You get up walking over to them. He sits there tapping his foot, looking around. Then she walks up to him. "Oh my god clay is that you!" The girl says sitting next to him. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She says wrapping her hands around his arm. You come back to see this sight. "Oh um clay, who's the friend?" You say holding the boys close to your side. "This is Kayla, my ex." He says sighing. "And who are you?" The girls ask tugging on clay. "Uh I'm his girlfriend." You snap back.

"Yikes." She says turning to clay, "I've missed you." She says turning his face with her index finger. You grab both the boys hands and angrily go to the car. You help them up in the car, "I'm gunna beat the shit out of this little whore." You say under your breath. You give them back there tablets and walk back to the bench. You see Kayla straddling clays lap. You stair for a moment then grab the back of her hair, ripping her off his lap. "You stupid bitch!" You scream as you punch her face, clay grabs you off of her. "Come on lets go." Clay says grabbing your hand. "Why the hell didn't you do something!" You yell at clay. "Her dad doesn't really like me...and.." he says. "And what? So your just gunna let her get up all on you." You say as you pull out of the parking spot. "Well if I ever do something bad to her, her dad will send someone to come and find me and well..." He stops himself. "Wait, do you mean...kill you?" You say with an confused tone. "Her dads a powerful man, I shouldn't of let that happen." He says looking out the window. You start to feel bad.

"Shit clay, I'm sorry it's hard to see someone else on you." You say frowning. He chuckles a little, "you did look pretty badass tho." You laugh a little. He rests his hand on your thigh, "I'm serious y/n it'll be ok." He says smiling.

You nod and lean back, "seriously please don't worry about her." Clay says in a serious tone. "Ok ok, I trust you." You say, resting a hand on top of his. He squeezes your hand and turns the radio up. "So how did you leave her?" You ask. "Hm? Oh Kayla well she left for awhile and got a new boyfriend so her dad stopped worrying about me but when I saw her at the park I knew something was gunna happen so I wanted to leave." He said. "What's her dad do?" "I don't really know. He likes to keep it on the down low." He reply's. "Kinda sketchy?"

You say. He nods and turns the radio up, clearly hinting to not talk about her anymore.

A/n: Hey guys I'm gunna end it here I'm so tired and it's 2:20am here and I have to get up at 8 for something. LMAO

words: 1404