𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

If her assumptions were correct, this Burned One could be one of the smart ones and is doing the classic trick of playing dead. Lelia severely doubts this thought since it seems pretty dead to her, but she was still wary. She had trust issues for a reason; at times you expect something and get the unexpected in return.

It seemed that her step-sister had the same doubts as her powers caused her to be drawn to the creatures mind and she immediately went to warn the others, only confirming the worst for Lelia.

"Wait! I don't think it's—" The mind fairy started to alert them of the looming danger, but the creature convulsing before suddenly reviving itself and painfully getting up from the ground gave the students enough proof.

At the sight of danger and only Sky and Lelia ready to defend, the girls all jumped back to try and escape or dodge the Burned One from clawing at them. Lelia used her defensive stance to push herself in front of her sister as her older sister instincts kicked in and her only thoughts were about protecting her; the Burned One be damned. If it was going to try and claw at Musa, it would be forced to claw Lelia first and give the mind fairy enough time to escape.

However, Lelia didn't have any creature clawing at her skin like a starved animal being presented with a feast because the monster begun to glow a bright red and orange. Lelia's first action was to turn to look at Bloom since she was a fire fairy, but no flames sparked from the red heads hands.

The glow only got brighter and brighter to the point where Lelia, Musa, Bloom, Stella, Terra, Aisha and Sky had to either close their eyes or cover their eyes with their hands or their arms.

The Burned One's painful cries came to a stop and that was the sign for the students to uncover themselves and open their eyes. Lelia and the others stared down at the now—one hundred percent dead body of the Burned One laying still and...well, dead on the forest ground.

"No, it wasn't dead." Farah Dowling spoke, surprising them all with her presence, but they were all thankful that she came to save the day nonetheless. "It is now." The headmistress added, as her eyes stopped glowing and an almost unnoticeable smirk tweaked at her lips.

"I told you Sam would get help." Lelia huffed, specifically looking at Aisha mostly but she gave everyone a look. The blonde was thankful for her boyfriend; if he hadn't have altered Miss Dowling and the headmistress didn't show, they would all be pretty fucked.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝗌𝗈...𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿𝖿, 𝗌𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋; 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐! 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖶𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗉𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨'𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗍-𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝗍. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍!

𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗄𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾, 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖦 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿. 𝖧𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌, 𝖨'𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖿𝗍𝗌. 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆, 𝖳𝗂𝗄𝖳𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖻𝖾!

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆.

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖳𝗂𝗄𝖳𝗈𝗄, 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌; 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗐𝟥𝟥𝗇𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟐𝟑𝟏𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.