𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Close your eyes!" Stella warned, after getting to the two first and taking action. She may not have liked Bloom but she didn't want the fire fairy to die. Besides, Sky was there too and she definitely didn't want him to die, no matter how many times they fight.

Everyone listened to Stella's order probably because of her royal status and they were right to as a beam of light shot out of the blonde princesses hands as she used her abilities to blind the Burned One with her light rays to get its attention away from the red head.

Once Stella had stoped using her magic, Terra and Lelia opened their eyes before sharing a look and stepping up. The earth fairy lifted one of her hands up and began to trap the creature with vines in one stop. This in turn made it easy for Lelia to use her own abilities.

The air fairy closed her eyes and prepped herself up but she didn't get to do it for long since they were in deep trouble; trouble that could lead them all to die. Her eyes opened before beginning to shine a shade of blue; indicolite to be exact.

The blonde girl lifted her hands and motioned them towards the sky. The sky that was once dark, began to light up as lightning started to form in the newly conjured stormy clouds. Just like she had done in class, she forced the lightning to strike in the very spot that the Burned One was trapped in.

The air fairy scrunched her face up in concentration as she definitely did not want to mess up and potentially have the Burned One harm her friends; that would call for an awkward walk back to school and hostility in the suite. Yeah, she definitely did not want to mess this up.

As the creature roared in pain before snarling in anger, Bloom took it upon herself to finally use her magic and blast the beast with fire as it was electrocuted by Lelia's lightning.

"Aisha!" The red head screamed for the water fairy to help her.

Aisha wasted no time and used her water magic to put out the flames. Now all that was left was smoke which helped distract the Burned One. Sky took this chance to pick himself up off of the ground as well as his sword and come up behind the confused monster, before stabbing the Burned One right through its abdomen with his trusted sword; does it even have abdomen? If not, then right through the middle of its burnt and flaked monster body would be another way to describe the intrusion.

The blonde boy twisted the sword when it was still pierced through the creatures body in order to cause more damage before finally releasing the Burned One from his clutches and taking the sword out.

The Burned One chittered weakly as it attempted to stay alive, but eventually its body stopped weakly convulsing and lay still. The seven Alfean students were left in silence with just their heavy breathing to be heard and their eyes solely focused on the dead body to make sure it was definitely dead. They all used this time to recover from the shock and the fear.

Bloom was the first to step towards the beast and Lelia tensed as she remembered her earlier thoughts before the fight; Burned Ones could possibly be smart. The air fairy still wasn't getting a good feeling from the atmosphere and the air so she watched closely for any movement from the creature as Bloom and now the other girls begun to get even closer.

Sky seemed to also be wary as he didn't get as close to the dead monster but was close enough so he could protect the others incase if something went wrong.

Lelia was earlier using her brain and thinking of possibilities about the Burned Ones after she once again used her smarts and wit to think of something clever. It makes sense after all; the Burned Ones hiding and waiting for their time to pounce like tigers when they realised they were fighting a losing battle.