𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Lelia groaned in pain at the pressure on her chest but Aisha was ultimately successful in getting her to stop. Thankfully, there were no collisions between herself and Aisha or the group of three who Lelia now noticed to be Stella, Terra and Musa.

The five girl were breathing heavily, showing that just as Lelia and Aisha were running as if there lives depended on it, so too were the other three who were in the same condition and out of breath.

Lelia then furrowed her eyebrows as she realised something and she looked down at Aisha's arm that was slowly coming away from her chest. "Did you just...?" Lelia disbelievingly questioned, her voice breathy from her out of breath state but the water fairy just shrugged unapologetically.

Stella rolled her eyes at her fellow blonde best friend before looking between the water fairy and the air fairy. "Bloom?" Was all the princess questioned and the two that she was asking nodded their heads, still breathless to say anything else.

"Fuck this. I need to do more cardio." Lelia swore and grumbled at the same time. The air fairy then remembered that their was still an endangered red head in these forests. "I'm not getting a good feeling." Lelia confessed to her suite mates, after focusing her magic and feeling the air of the atmosphere. "As much as I hate running, Bloom needs our help." The blonde started to internally prep herself to start running again.

Aisha nodded her head in agreement. "Sam is also getting Miss Dowling...well, hopefully her." Aisha muttered the last bit, realising that he might have went to his dad instead since Lelia had told him to alert either of the two.

"He will." Lelia affirmed, believing that her boyfriend would get help in time. "Now hurry up, although I don't know why I'm telling you all to hurry up though because I need to as well..." The blonde shook her head before clapping her hands once and then she started to run once again. The rest followed behind her, all in agreement that Bloom came first.

When the group of five were close enough, they were all aware of the growls and sounds of struggle meaning Bloom was trying to fight the creature.

"She's not alone." Musa informed the rest, after sensing another presence. The group were still running so her words came out in pants.

This confused the other girls and they all silently questioned who it could be. This worried Lelia greatly because not only was one person in danger, but so was someone else.

Eventually, the Winx Suite girls made it to where Bloom and her mystery helper was and the sight of a Burned One terrified them but didn't shock them since they knew what they were getting themselves into. The five girls however were not close enough to be seen by either of the two fighting the Burned One yet.

Lelia noticed that the mystery person who Musa had felt was Sky and she was thankful that it was a specialist who was with Bloom; someone who knew how to defend themselves. Also, Sky was rumoured to be one of the best specialists of his age in Alfea so Lelia was relieved that Bloom had someone who had great skills.

Sky swung his sword at the Burned One but the Burned One either dodged his hits or the impacts had little effect on the beast. The group of five quickly made their way closer in order to aid them and hope that their magic would be enough to defeat the creature.

The creature finally managed to knock Sky down to the ground and wounded the blonde boy enough so the beast had time to turn its full attention towards Bloom, who watched as its eyes zoned in on her and she instantly began to panic.

Bloom ended up falling to the ground after trying to escape the Burned One's grasp and the red head looked up at the creature that watched her like she was its prey. The beast marched its way over to her and Bloom could only helplessly watch from her spit on the ground as she still wasn't confident in her abilities.