One-Liners of Each story

Start from the beginning

Diamonds in The Sky

Since childhood, Madhu has been in love with RK.

Dreaming of You

RK and Madhu are married but they have to hide their relation from the world.

Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl

Visiting her college after years, now happily married and pregnant, Madhu thinks of how the college dude RK had secretly wooed her.

Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer

The same love story through the eyes of RK.

Dumb & Dumber

RK as the socially inept boss and Madhu as his fed up personal assistant.

Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye

Madhu is to marry her father's friend's son Rudra but ever since their first encounter Madhu is more affected by Rudra's elder Rishabh Kundra who is a confirmed bachelor due to his limp.

Engagement Trilogy 2 : Raabta

Since childhood their marriage has been fixed. Though Madhu has accepted RK as her future husband, RK is adamant in not marrying a girl he knows nothing about.

Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash

Let the world say whatever they want or call their relation whatever they want, for RK and Madhu, Madhu was born as RK's wife.

Enigma

Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego.

Every Wish...

It is Madhu's birthday and RK who wants to fulfill her every wish, plans a surprise birthday party for her.

Fire & Ice

RK and Madhu have a one night stand which leads to pregnancy. They quickly get married only to realize that they have married their family rival. Now one of them wants divorce and an abortion while the other doesn't give two hoots for the family rivalry, wants the marriage to stand and their baby to come into this world.

Forbidden Love

RK is married to Madhu's sister Dipali. When they realize that Dipali has been cheating RK, Madhu's and RK's lives turns topsy-turvy.

Forced Marriage 1 – Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Madhu is Rishabh's assistant and during an official trip, they are forced to get married.

Forced Marriage 2 : Random Husband

When her fiancé ran off with his ex girlfriend, Madhu thought that was the worst that could happen to her but she was wrong. Before she could even comprehend what was happening around her, she was forced into marrying her fiance's ex girlfriend's fiancé, Rishabh Kundra.

Forced Marriage 3 - Just One Kiss

Madhu a city bred girl and Rishabh a village farmer are forced into a marriage.

Give Me Tonight

Ever since Madhu was small, she was promised to be married into the Kundra house. When it is time for the promise to be fulfilled, Madhu with great excitement goes to the Kundra house only to have a shock awaiting her.