One-Liners of Each story

Start from the beginning

Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love

A heartbroken RK decides to get married to his sister's best friend, Madhu, realizing that Madhu and he can be perfect companions to each other as Madhu was going through the same heartbreak that he was.

Bhabhi

As a Bhabhi, a Wife and a Mother, Madhu is the glue that holds the Kundra family together.

Canvas & Notepad

We usually have an ambitious, career minded hero and a homey heroine... I was curious what happens if the roles were reversed and this is the story I came up with.

Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar

Madhu is staying at her sister's place, and she meets Rishabh, on the terrace of the neighboring house. And she falls in love with him, unaware of the feud between his and her sister-in-law's family.

Child Marriage 1 – Jab Miya Biwi...

At the age of 17, Madhu and RK were married to each other.

Child Marriage 2 – Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride

At the age of 20, RK finds out that he has a 15 years old wife.

Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

At the age of 20, to appease his dying grandfather, Rishabh marries a 17-year-old Madhu.

Cinderella

An adaptation of Cinderella.

Deranged Minds

Rishabh and Madhu are neighbors and family friends. Since childhood, they have had a love-hate relation.

Destined To Be Yours

A teenaged Madhu, puts a message in a bottle hoping that it would reach the man she loves. 9 years later, the bottle reaches RK.

Destiny

RK is supposed to get married before his 30th birthday to Shamsher Malik's daughter or lose all his properties, but he gets dumped at the mandap and he is turning 30 the next day. As he stood there lost, Madhubala Malik literally comes running to the mandap to marry him to help him save his properties.

Devar - Bhabhi Duology 1 - No Choice But Seduction

Madhu is finally coming ou tof the trauma of a failed marriage, as she steps into her new life as a freewoman, her first battle is with her ex-Dewar who is hell bent on making her, his, and if seduction is the only way to get her to marrying him, then so be it.

Devar - Bhabhi Duology 2 - Gentle Rogue

Madhu is still in love with her dead husband, Armaan but now she is forced into a marriage with Armaan's younger brother RK who holds her responsible for his brother's suicide and is hell bent on making her life a living hell.

Dhokha

His late grandfather's will stated that the Kundra family will inherit his wealth when one of the sons of Mohan Kundra marries Madhu and have a child. The family had plotted and planned to cheat the law using a joker. But, at the last minute when their joker betrayed them, they are left with no other option other than to play their trump card. Get their elder son, Rishabh Kundra marry the peasant and throw her out when she gives them a heir and they reclaim their properties.