Day after marriage😍

The next day Ashwin woke up to see Sivaangi asleep with her back towards him, he smiled thinking about the day.

Today they are starting the day as husband and wife🧿, he smiled and traced his fingers along her arm and she moved slightly.

He smiled and did it again and she turned around and kept her head on his chest snuggling into him.

He wrapped his arms around her smiling, "Kutty ma?", he called softly, "Summa iru Ashwineyy let me sleep", she said.

He looked at her and thanked the god for this amazing human being in front of him, she looked really beautiful with that marriage blush.

He kissed her forehead, "Hmm", she hummed snuggling into him, he then kissed both her eyes, "Ashwineyy you are the reason I am tired, enna thoonga vidu", she mumbled.

"Seri ma innoru round poaittu thoongalaam", he said and she opened her eyes suddenly and he started laughing at her reaction.

She understood that she was fooled and started hitting him hard, "Yeii valikuthu ma sorry valikuthu ma", he said and held her hands.

"Avalo eager'a elumbi irukka? Apo unakku innoru round poganuma?", he asked and she turned red.

"No thank you innaikku en pakathula vanthu paarunga", she said and tried to get up, "Seri kutty ma sorry", he said pulling her back to him.

"Enakku venaam, ponga neenga en kooda pesaatheenga", she said not looking into his eyes knowing how much captivating it is.

"Please da sorry", he said keeping his hands on his ears and she immediately melted, she just loves her valarntha kozhantha.

She smiled and kissed his forehead while he held her waist, she laid on his chest and he played with her hair.

He suddenly got a call and he picked it, "Hello? Oh ok... paravaala sir... ok sir... thank you", he said and cut the call.

"Yenna aachu papa?", she asked, "Enna Solla Pogirai movie release three months'ukku skip aagittu ma", he said.

"What? Ealaathu I wanted to watch it", she whined and he smiled, "I know kutty ma", he said and kissed her forehead.

She thought for sometime, "Papa ennaala thaa ipdi nadanthu irukumo?", she asked, her insecurities popping out again.

"Yen kutty ma ipdi solra?", he asked, "No papa you got this message after we got married only, athaa...", she trailed.

"Adichu palla odachuduven, you are my lucky charm ma", he said and held her close to him, "But papa", she started.

"Shh... onnum pesaatha this maybe the reason", he suddenly said, "What maybe?", she asked confused.

"Illa ma naanga itha kaaranamaa vechu we can go on our honeymoon", he said and she blushed, "Dei nee ellam thirunthave maata", she said and tried to get up.

(Author: Atha thaa naanum solren da innum ethina jenmam eduthaalum thiruntha maatan...
Ashwin: Ei authoreyy yenna bedroom'ke vanthutta
Author: Dei unna pathi nalla vithama solla vanthen ipdi pannitiye
Ashwin: Apdi yenna solli kilikka vantha?
Author: Illa nee thirunthaatiyum chellama'kitta thaa apdi nadanthupa endu solla vanthan. Po da unna ellaam pugalave koodaathu
Ashwin: Sorry chellam, ennai manichu iru
Author: Seri seri po da naa unna aprom paarthukuren)

"Ipo yenna?", Sivaangi asked, "I want my second round", he said and she turned red, "Papa first day kalyaanam aagi so we have to get up", she said.

"Apdi oru rules'um illa moodittu iru di", he said and got on top of her kissing her hard, after an hour both were laying next to each other.

"Dei kd unakku rest'e illayaa?", she asked laying on his chest, "No baby, I already told you I will never get tired of this", he said and she blushed.