Angelus natalis 4👼🎉

There in front of her was the most cutest teddy bear, she picked it up and hugged it close and turned towards Ashwin who was a few steps back smiling at her.

He motioned her to press the teddy bears left side(heart) and she pressed it and she heard double heartbeats and understood it was theirs💞💕.

Then he motioned her to press it's left leg and she heard his warm base voice, "I love you Sivaangi ma", it said and she smiled and turned towards him who had the biggest grin.

She ran towards him and clashed on him, hugging him tight, "I love you more Ashwineyy💜", she said and he kissed her on both the lips and forehead.

"Seri ma innum ondu irukku, athu sunset'ku muthal pona thaa paaka mudiyam so vaa", he said and lifted her in his arms, she held him strongly snuggling into him.

He made her sit in the car and both took off, "Ashwineyy ithu engada heartbeat thaane?", she asked and he smiled and nodded.

"Epdi itha senjeenga?", she asked, "Athuvaa ma enakku oru friend irukaan ithulla proffesional, aven kitta solli senjen", he said.

"Atha kekala, enga heartbeat'a vechu epadi, enda heartbeat'a epdi....bha.. bha.. tha...", she said, "Bah... tha.... bha", he said imitating her and she hit him.

"Ma valikuthu ma, iru solren... athu vanthu ponamurai vanthuttu ponapo Vinayak kitta oru device kuduthuttu ponen, atha aven nee thoonginapiraguu unakku pakathula vechi irupan, athu moolama thaa kidaichathu", he said(I know this is a stupid reason, sorry)

"Ohhh", she said, "Ohhh", he said and both said together(like in the interview), "Seri ipo enga porom Ashwineyy?", she asked, "Aarambichita da", Ashwin said with a chuckle.

"Solren ma iru", he said and she started humming to their favourite song 'sirikaadhey', after some time Ashwin stopped the vehicle, she looked around and it was a long garden but with no tall trees, or trees even.

She got down and Ashwin held her hand, "Konjam nadakanum ma vaa", he said and both walked down the path towards the west as she could the sun is going to set.

She saw what it was and stopped dead in tracks, "Ashwineyy vilayaadaatha pa", she said and he smiled at her, "Ma innaikaana enaala kudukapadra un final 21st birthday gift", he said.

In front of her was a hot air balloon tied on its sides...