Blueberry Pie🥧🥧

Ashwin's Pov

Today I asked Sivaangi to come home, to make blueberry pie but actually I wanted to talk to her after that day and also I can't be without seeing her for long.

The bell rang when I was taking the necessary things in the kitchen, I went and opened the door to find my angel smiling cutely like usual.

"Hi Ashwineyy!", she said coming in and I looked shock, wasn't she angry with me?, I thought, she saw me standing near the door way looking at her in shock.

"Ashwineyy enna aachu?, she asked shaking my shoulders, "Haa? Onnum illa ma", I said taking her hand into mine, and looked into her eyes which gave me 'you are caught' look.

"Illa ma anaikku piragu nee en kooda kovam endu nenchen, athaan nee ipdi en kooda pesuratha paarhtu shock aayiten", I said and she smiled.

"Aiyoo Ashwineyy naa kovam ellam illa, actually annaikku konjam kovom vanthuchchu annanga, Master ellam irukkum pothu apdi pannathu, aana unga kooda avalo neram kovama irukka mudiyaathu", she said making me smile.

I held her waist pulling her close, "Apo annaikku orutharum irunthirukkati nee vitrupiya?", I asked and she blushed.

Intha kutti kutti vishayam enna etho ellam seythe, "apdi pannaatha di", I said to her, "Epdi?", she asked innocently but I know that she knows what I mean.

"Intha maari blush panrathu, ipdi innocenta paakurathu ellam, ithugal enna etho seyuthu", I said, "Enna seiyuthu?", she asked touching my nerves again.

"Ennathaa? Ithu", I said and crashed my lip into hers she held onto my t-shirt and I held her close to me and lifted her making her wrap her legs around me.

Without breaking the kiss I walked to the couch and laid her down, I kissed her neck, her collarbone and her jaws making her moan.

After some time we stopped, and she laid on my chest listening to my heart beat, I was stroking her hair, "Ma eppavume ipdi irukanum, kutti kutti sanda pottalum enna vittu poidathe", I said and she raised her head to look at me.

"Eppavume", she said with a smile and got up kissing my forehead, "Seri vaanga enakku blueberry pie seiya solli thaanga", she said dragging me to sit and then dragging me from the couch.

"Seri ma iru varen", I said laughing and thinking how I would be always happy like this with her in my life.

We went to the kitchen and she put her hair in a bun, "Seri enna pannanum?", she asked her rowdyism coming out, "Mudhalla blueberrya nalla wash pannanum madam", I said.

She smiled and did what I told, I was hugging her from behind giving her instructions and I kissed her shoulder blade, my favourite place, making her stop her work.

I know that's her sweet spot, "Ashwineyy!", she said and I asked what innocently, "Innoru vaati apdi paneenganda vitutu poiduven", she warned with her cute pout.

"Seri ma sorry", I said and let her do for sometime, but I couldn't resist so I started kissing her shoulder blade again and she stopped and turned, this time glaring.

I gave her an apologetic smile but she walked out of the kitchen shaking her head, "Sivaangi ma, sorry ma", I said going after her.

"Enna enna ma panna solra, unakku theriyum athu en favourite spot endu, piraggu enna?", I asked with innocent eyes, "Seri ma endaalum cooking nerama?", she asked me.

"Seri sorry ipovaa mudipam", I said keeping my hands on my ears, she smiled and nodded, we both finished the pie and we were eating it in the balcony.

"Ashwineyy!", she said in her cheery voice(like in the interview she calls him after he counters Sakthi), "Hmm?", I asked.

"Unga birthday varuthu, ungalukku enna venum?", she asked, "Enakku neeye irukkum pothu vera enna venum? Namakku shootingum irukku thaane ss8(not celebration but just a crossover, merge of sort)?", I asked and she nodded.

"Athu monday, cwc shootum irukku, monday enda naalaikku, so Mani akkakum unga birthday andu thaa birthday so celebrate pannuvom", she said cheery and I smiled.

"Yen ma? athellam venam", I said, "Venum Ashwineyy, please ma please ma please ma please me please ma", she said and I laughed.

"Seri ok aana en dialoguea enake vidathe", I said and she smiled and started texting in the grp, I smiled looking at the messages and all were agreeing.

She kept her phone down after messaging, "Ellarum okyam Ashwineyy, seri ipo sollunga ungalukku enna venum", she asked putting her arms around my shoulder and looking at me.

"Ma unmaiyaa enakku thevayyana ellam enakku munaala irukku, itha vida vera enakku onnum venam", I said firmly.

"Ada po Ashwineyy, unna convince panna mudiyaathu, seri vidunga", she said and laid her head on my chest listening to the heartbeat.

After sometime I saw her to find her sleeping peacefully, so I lifted her carefully taking her to our room and laying her down on the bed.

I kissed her forehead thanking the god for this angel, and laid down next to her drifting to sleep myself.

Guys I am sorry for such a chapter, but I am planning bigger birthday chaps which will have more than one part, that's why I put a small chap before that.

Hope you liked this....