Birthday celebration 2🎉

Before the next rounds they were given brake to have something to eat and drink, Sivaangi ate the sweets so therefore she was not hungry and was in her room alone.

Our kd got to know that she didn't eat anything else except sweets so he took a plate to her room after telling Pugazh, he opened the door and closed it behind.

He kept the plate down and hugged her from behind, one hand on her waist and the other on her hair, playing with it.

"Ashwineyy", Sivaangi said closing her eyes and tilting her head back laying it on Ashwin's chest inhaling his scent, "Ma innaikku nee supera irukka", he said kissing her head.

He was cradling her, swaying and she hummed, "Thank you ma, neengalum supera matchinga pottutu vanthrukeenga", she said and he looked at her through the mirror.

He always freezes when he sees her eyes and now the beauty on how she was laying on his chest made him swell in happiness, "Pinna enda pondati maari naa varama vera yaru maari varathu di?", he asked in his husky voice.

It sent shivers down her spine and she opened her eyes, "Ashwineyy yaarum vantha prachanaiyaayidum", she said trying to remove herself from him.

"Unda annanta sollitu thaa vanthen, doorum lock panniyachchu, so muthala nee kudukka vendiyatha kudu",  he said and she blushed looking down.

He turned and she still wasn't meeting his eyes, "Hey ipdi pannatha di", he said and kissed her cheeks, "Ash...Ashwineyy", she stuttered and ran her fingers into his hair and holding it.

He kissed her lips and her hold tightened which resulted on him gripping her waist harder, she moaned through the kisses, "Ma pothuma innum naa paadi mudilla", she said and he stopped.

He kissed her one more time and released his hold to see Sivaangi still dazed with her eyes closed, she was breathing heavy and this turned him more.

She opened her eyes and looked at him to see him staring at her with love, which made her blush and turn around, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder blade.

"Ma vaa saapdu", he said while she was adjusting her hair, "Ennaku venam ma naa etkanve sweets saaptuten, nee saaptiya ma?", she asked turning around to meet his eyes.

"Illa ma, aana sweets pathaathu vaa vanthu saapdu", "Maa enakku unmaiyaa pasikala, please Ashwineyy nee saapdu", she said.

He sat on the chair in front of the mirror taking his phone out, "Nee saaptathaa naa saapduven", he said his inner child coming out, "Seri Ashwineyy", she said sighing and going to wash her hands.

She came out to see him looking at his steps for the next round, she shook her head with a smile and took the plate and sat on the table in front of him reaching her hand towards his mouth.

He looked at her shocked and she nodded, he opened his mouth and ate the food and his eyes started to tear as his mom was the only women who fed him that too years before.

This action made him really happy and he saw his mom in her, she wiped his tears with her other hand, "Saapdum pothu azhakudaathu", she said feeding him.

He kept his phone down and looked at her in admiration, at times she is like a kid and at times she is matured than him, he also fed her in between.

After eating he was in the bed thinking about the recent events and this made him happy, Sivaangi was everything for him, he will never let her go.

Sivaangi came from the washroom to see him in deep thoughts, she went in front of him and shook his shoulders, "Ashwineyy enna aachu ma?", she asked and he blinked from his trance.