CWC3 vs Fam(CWC2) 2

"Anne Kani akka, Rakshan anna yenga?", she asked massaging her hands after removing Ashwin's hold, "Avanga naama pona season'la irunthu saapta idathukku matha aakal'a kootikittu poai irukaanaga", Pugazh anna said.

"Apo intha season anga saapdra illayaa?", Master asked and they shook their head no telling that they eat with the whole team.

But the actual reason was to keep Sivaangi in front of their eyes and not in any room, "Apa vaanga ellarum pogalaam", Ajay said and all nodded and moved.

"Ma kai romba valikuthaa da?", Ashwin asked who was walking behind with him holding her in his arms, "Aama pa but more than that I am tired and hungry", she said.

"Sivaangi hot pack maari ethuvum vaangittu varavaa?", Ajay asked and she shook her head no and reached the room.

They went in and saw all seated on the floor, Ashwin felt nostalgic seeing it, Sivaangi smiled and held his hand and they sat leaning on the wall next to each other.

Ajay sat next to her and she moved closer to Ashwin, Ashwin eyed Rakshan, "Ajay ingaala vaanga", Rakshan said, "Yen?", he asked.

"Illa thangam kooda naa konjam pesanum", he said and Ajay didn't want to argue seeing Master and all so they shifted places.

She wanted to cuddle him and inhale his warmth and saw Pavithra and Pugazh cuddling, "Sivaangi kai'ya kudu", Master said.

He slowly massaged her hands, "Master neega saapdunga", she said, "Naa saapduran chellom nee ipo saapudu Ashwineyy ooti vidu da", Master said.

"Master neenga saaptutu pidichu vidunga", she said taking her hand from his, "Master naanga ellam unga kannukku theriyalayaa?", Mani asked.

"Nee thaa adavntage'la onnume seiyalaye piragu ethukku over'a panra sooniya bomma?", Master asked making Sivaangi laugh hard.

"Master neenga ipo konjathukku muthal aval'a thittikittu iruntheengale", Ajay said making Ashwin clench his fist.

"Aiyoo naanga epovum apdi thaa ava enakku ponnu maari", Master said and she smiled, she was too tired to eat by herself.

"Ashwineyy ooti vidu", she said and he smiled and fed her, "Yen Sivaangi vera yaarayum kekalaame", Ajay said burning with jealousy.

"Aiyaya yenna aalu da ivan? Sivaangi'ya vida mosama irukaan ivalo kelvi", Mani akka said and Ashwin for the first time saw a bright brained Mani.

(Mani akka: Mr.Ashwin enakku puriyala? for the first time enda? I am always bright
Ashwin: Po di sooniya bomma poi solla koodaathu
Mani akka: Dei...
Author: Cha cha cha cha cha ithuga aarambichudichugal, summa kelmbunga chai... kelambunga da
A&M: Ok sorry naama varrom
Author: Varaatheenga) 

"Muthal murai unakku moola vela seiyuthu sooniyame", he said and all laughed, "Mr.Ashwin...", she started.

"Aarambichutaanga", all the cwc2 cast said, "Ashwineyy pesaama ooti vidu, Mani akka neengalum pesaama saapudunga", Sivaangi said and he nodded and fed her.

"Seringa Rowdy, amma kitta pesiteengala?", he asked and she face palmed, "Aiyoo maranthuten ma phone'um anga un phone'a kudu ma", she said and took his phone out of his pocket.

"Patharaatha papa", Pugazh anna said while feeding Pavi, "Aiyyoo anne inga reach aanone'yaye call panna sonnanga maranthuten", she said dialing her mother.

"Hello amma sorry ma anna'num nyabagapaduthala Ashwin'um nyabaga paduthala ma maranthuten", she said and the men both looked at each other.

"Ma naama thaa nybagapaduthunathe", they shouted and Sivaangi hit Ashwin, "Maati vidaatha Ashwineey, anne neeyuma?", she asked and talked to her mother.