AGS Entertainment🎬

That month went faster all getting opportunities and all, Ashwin and Pugazh got an opportunity in Trident arts for the movie.

Sivaangi was the most happiest when she got to know this and all celebrated this, Sivaangi also got an oppurtunity for the remake of the comedy movie 'Kaase thaa Kadavulada'.

Ashwin was really happy about hers too, they were growing together, and today it was the pooja for 'Enna solla pogirai'.

Sivaangi woke up at 7.00 in Ashwin's arms and smiled seeing him, she was happy that everything was getting better for him, for them.

She got on top of him and started kissing his whole face, he smiled and opened his eyes, "I like this method of waking up", he said.

She smiled, "Manna indru ungalukku Enna Solla Pogirai Pooja irukku kelambungal", she said and he smiled holding her waist.

"Yenna papa?", she asked seeing him look at her with so much love, "Illa ma I am just grateful to god for giving you", he said and she smiled.

(Author: Nadikaatha da
Ashwin: Ada chi kaalangaathalaye thontharavu kudukaatha
Author: Anne🥺!
Ashwin:.... 😧Sollu da thangam
Author: All the best ne pooja'kku
Ashwin: Thank you chellam... cha unna poai thittitene😟
Author: Paravaala da po po🥱
Ashwin: Yennathu marubadiyum da'va?
Author: Aama da unakku mariyaatha vera... chi pe)

She leaned in kissing him on the lips, she pulled, "Manna poai ready aagunga naa piraggu late'a varen", she said and tried to get up but he held her down.

"Ipo yenna?", she asked chuckling, "Neeyum en kooda vaa", he said and she shook her head no, "Papa this is special for you, naa vantha #ashaangi trend start pannidum", she said and kissed his forehead.

"Apo innaikku love making irukka?", he asked and she blushed, "Illa", she said making him groan, "Yei oru maasathukku mela aagidichu di", he whined and she smiled.

(Author: Poi sollaatha da
Ashwin: Nee moodittu po di
Author: Intha chapter'la unakku love making'e irukkathu paaru)

"Paapom papa, ipo 2 days before thaa periods mudinjuthu(not yet; you know what I mean)", she said and got up.

"Athaan 2 days aagidichu'la", he said and she smiled taking his shirt out and her dress also, "Seri seri paapom ipo poai ready aagunga", she said and he smiled.

He quickly kissed her cheeks and went to refresh, she called Pugazh anna and talked with him, Ashwin came and changed into his dress.

He left bidding goodbye with a goodbye kiss, "Kutty ma seekram vanthudu, velikida muthal message pannu, Vinayak varuvaan thaane?", he asked.

"Aama papa now santhoshama poaittu vaanga", she said and kissed him...

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

Sivaangi got ready and removed her ring and left, Ashwin was constantly messaging her checking her whether she was ok.

Here also he was messaging her, constantly looking at the door and when she called Pugazh only he was relieved.

She called Pugazh anna and asked whether she should come and got to know that they were in an iv, she quickly came with Vinayak.

She hugged Pugazh anna and wished the team and was talking with Teju when our kd started his game.

He came next to her, "Hi Ashwin yenna unga aala paarka vanthuteengala?", Teju asked and Sivaangi coughed.

"Akka summa irunga neenga vaanga", Sivaangi said moving but Ashwin held her waist quickly, Sivaangi looked at him in shock.

"Ashwin'a nee vanthathula iruntha paakave illaye chellam", Teju said and Sivaangi smiled, naa thaa kaalailaye paarthutene, she thought.