An Unnamed Magical Bond(Epilogue)...

Crystal voiced singer, Sivaangi woke up in her husband's arms to see him still asleep, she smiled and ran her hand in his hair, "Papa innaikku VTA irukku", she said softly.

He hummed and snuggled into her more, at that time the door opened slowly and their 6 and 4 year olds came in.

"Appa appa appa appa", shouted their first, Aishwarya jumping on the bed, while her twin brothers, Yaadev and Mithran, hugged their mother kissing her cheeks.

"Appa elumbunga pa", Aishu said and Sivaangi laughed getting up, "Elumbiten ma appa'va vidu", Ashwin said.

"Mudiyaathu pa Pugazh mama sonnar innaikku ungal'ukku award function irukku atha naala ungala eluppa solli", she said.

"Seri ma elumbiten", Ashwin, the shining star of the of South Indian industry said sitting up and kissing his daughter's cheeks, "Yenga da unga thambi rendu perum?", he asked seeing his love and sons missing.

Before Aishu could answer Sivaangi came in with their last child, the new born Samyukta and the boys following her behind.

"Dei vaalungala amma'va follow panreenga, athu unga appa vela da", Ashwin said and the boys both facepalmed cutely.

"Ashwineyy pilaygal'ta ipdi thaa pesuviyaa? Haiyoo nee thirunthave maata", she said and laid Samyukta on the bed.

She giggled wiggling her hands and legs, "Yenna ma? pasikuthaa?", she asked and Ashwin watched her, the mother of his kids.

"Kutty paarthiyaa un appa'va naa chumma pechukku thaa sonnen naalu pillai venum'nu avar apdiye pannitaar", she said changing Samyukta's dress.

"Naa sonna senjuduven, athu thaa enda policy... athu unga amma'kkum nallaa theriyum da", Ashwin said and she blushed.

"Aishu, Yaadev, Mithran innaikku neenga amma appa kooda vaareengala illa thaatha paati kooda nikka poreengala?", she asked.

"Mama nipaar thaane?", Aishu asked and Sivaangi nodded, "Apo mama kooda thaa nikka porom", the three shouted.

"Vaalu... pethathu naan amma'va vida ungalukku mama thaa mukkiyam yenna?", she asked feeding Samyukta. 

Ashwin smiled and kissed her forehead, "Illa amma engalukku neenga thaa mukkiyam", the three said hugging her and kissing her cheek making her smile.

Ashwin got ready in his suit while Sivaangi got the kids ready, "Kutty ma nee poai ready aagu ma naa ivangal'a ready panren", he said and kissed her who nodded and left to change.

Ashwin got the rest of them ready and took all the things and called Pugazh who said that he is also gonna drop his three kids with Binni ma.

Ashwin also got to know Mani's two kids will also staying with them, he sighed when Sivaangi came outside in her saree.

Ashwin stood dumbstruck, they are married now for six years and in an relationship for 7 years yet she never fails to flatter him or more like he never fails to get flattered.