Mehendi function🤎

The night Sivaangi was taken by the girls to apply the mehendi...

(Her outfit and hairstyle)

"Ok ipo ithu poatu mudinjona maapla sir'a kooptu avar'ntha per'a kandupidikka veikanum illanaa punishment", Pavi said and all cheered.

"Yenna per mam?", the henna lady asked, "Oh mam endu koopda theva illa just call me Sivaangi", Sivaangi said.

"Ok Sivaangi unga fiancé name letter'a? full name'a?", she asked, "Ashwineyy", she said and all the girls 'ooh'ed.

She blushed and all applied henna sitting next to her, Pugazh and Vinayak took a lot of pictures other than the camera people.

"Dei un mama'kku anupaatha", Mani akka said, "Yen?", Vinayak asked, "Aven piragu per'a kandupidichuduvaan", she said and Vinayak thought for a second.

"Aana mama enakku evalavo support panni irukaare", he said, "Dei akka da", Sivaangi said, "Seri seri polachu po", he said.

"Yennathu? ipdi iruken endu thaane over'a panra iru da", she said and he laughed, "Unnala onnum panna mudiyaathu di", he said.

"Naalaikku kalyaanam aagi naa pona piragu theriyum da en arumai", she said and stopped, all froze knowing that that part was sensitive for the siblings.

Vinay's eyes teared up, "Vinay sorry da", she said but he left from there, tears fell from her eyes, "Yei kalyaana ponnu ala koodaathu", Pavi said wiping the tears.

"Iru naa Pugazh'a koopudran", she said and called Pugazh, "Yenna ma? sollu papa", Pugazh said after coming towards them.

Pavi explained to Pugazh about the previous events, "Avan'a samaathaanam paduthi kootittu vaa ne", Sivaangi said and he nodded kissing her forehead.

He walked towards the room and saw the door was a bit ajar, he went in and closed the door softly.

He went to Vinay and saw he was crying, "Vinayak?", he called and Vinay hugged Pugazh, "Anna ava en akka ne aval'ukku kalyaanam aagi naalaikku enna vittutu pora ne", he said crying.

Pugazh wiped his tears, "Yen da apdi paakura? Ava naalaikku puthu veeta poga pora, oru naal nee antha veetu pilaygalukku mama aava, nee epavum poai varalaam da", Pugazh said.