Elimination 💞

Today was the last elimination for the cook with comali season 2 and all had heavy hearts, as those 5 cooks were more closer than any other cooks.

They were more than cooks, they were family and all were worried that someone is gonna be eliminated today.

But all cheered up and started the shoot, the comalis were dressed as famous tv show characters.

Sivaangi was in saree as Anu mam and she was waiting for Ashwin when he came in Ranveer Singh look.

She laughed at that but actually liked it and the pairing was done and it was her as his pair like he wished and she teased him for his dress.

Pugazh was dressed up as Master and he did whatever Master would do to Kani and all had fun, Sivaangi tried her best and brought Ashwin to the second advantage task.

Ashwin was genuinely surprised on how she did her best for him, but since the second advantage was hard they didn't win it.

But her hand was really sore after the second advantage and as soon as the break was given Ashwin took her to their common room.

All were there and he started massaging her hand, "Romba valikutha kutty ma, I am sorry da", he said and she smiled.

"Paravaala pa avalo persuaa illa", she said, "Dei Ashwin naangalum inga thaa irukom", Mani said while Pavithra was helping Pugazh.

"Pesama iru kovatha kelapaatha", Ashwin warned, he was already worried about Sivaangi on both her hand and the way she was too worried for him.

So he wasn't ready for any of Mani akka's games, Mani understood this and stopped talking, all ate in silence and the next shoot started.

Sivaangi was really worried and was thinking about ways to help him without sending him to the elimination but unfortunately fate played another game.

He was sent to the elimination cook off with Pavi and that's the minute Sivaangi lost her mind, she wasn't herself.

Ashwin saw this and tried to cool her down by imitating her, playing with her hair, trying to make her sing.

But all were gone in vain as Sivaangi was in her own mind and at the last moment when they were gonna announce the one who was gonna get eliminated Sivaangi stepped back.

All the others on the other side, chefs, anchor, technicians all were shocked at this because as much as they know Sivaangi has never stepped back, even for her elimination in SS7.

She has never looked so tensed and worried, she was worried for both of them as both are close to heart, but Ashwin...

No one needs to explain their bond whether they know about their relationship or not, but they never expected her to be so worried.

She held her breath and the minute Bhatt sir said Ashwin was saved she let out the breath and walked into Ashwin's arms.

She held his palm and bent her head touching his chest and he felt tears on his hands, he was really shocked.

She didn't break down she quickly wiped her tears and hugged Pavithra leaving a frozen shock Ashwin like that.

Pavithra said her goodbye speech, but Pugazh promised that he will bring her to the finals in wild card and all sent her goodbye.

Pavithra left early with Pugazh and others wrapped the shoot up and Sivaangi was in hers and Pavithra's room.

She was in the bed thinking on what would have happened if Ashwin was the one who was eliminated.