CWC3 vs Fam(CWC2)

Today was the shoot for cwc3 but it was the celebration between cwc2 vs cwc3 like cwc1 vs cwc2, Sivaangi hoped Ashwin would be her pair.

Of course he is coming and he is coming because there is this cook, Ajay(imaginary character) who has been sighting her the whole season.

(Author: Yepdi sir unga character thookittu avar'a potruvaa?
Ashwin: Aiyoo deivame venaam please
Author: Paapom I have to look into your change for the next two chaps
Ashwin: Kattaayam naa nalla pillayaa irupen🥺
Author: Paaka thaane poren😏)

She tried her best avoiding and luckily so far she had never been his pair, her brothers were always protective of her.

The shoot started, "Let's welcome Season 2 title winner Ashwin", Rakshan announced and he came in a black t-shirt.

From season 2 Kani, Ashwin, Master and Pavithra came, Pugazh was less flirty with Season 3 girls so he didn't fear her arrival.

"Ok innaikkana pairing start pannuvom naama muthal pannamaari pannaama normal'ave pairing nadakka poguthu", Chef Bhatt said.

"Aana Ashwin unna muthal'a vida mudiyaathu da piragu cwc history'laye 12 times pair aanathu endu vanthudum", Rakshan said and Ashwin glared.

"Machan nee veliya varuva thaane?", he asked and Rakshan gulped, "Aama ivan'a senjudalaam", Master said.

"Illa paravaala let him be first, apo ore eduththa'naala maybe he got Sivu a 11 times ipo gap vittu irukku thaane", Ajay said and Ashwin boiled hearing the nick name.

(Author: Inga theenja smell varuthu
Ashwin: Ei kola kandula iruken pesaama poaidu🤬
Author: Sorry bro nee anubavi🤣)

"Ungalukku avanga bonding pathi theriyaathu pola", Pavithra said all hated Ajay for that reason only, the reason he has a crush on Sivaangi.

"Paarthukalaam'nga", Ajay said, "Apo Ashwin vaa pa", Damu sir said and he came, there in front of him was different types of cards with the face of comalis on the back.

"Ashwin unakku yaaru venum?", Rakshan asked and all the season 2 cooks and comalis from inside shouted, "Yaaru vanthaalum paravaala", making Ashwin go red.

"Enakku romba naal aagunathu naala Sivaangi varanum", he said and Master who was spinning the lighter in his hand dropped it.

All were shocked, even the comalis including Sivaangi was shocked but she felt happy he has changed.

He felt the instinct on the purple card and knew it was the team's job, if his instinct doesn't work they know he will pick his favorite color.

He picked it and saw it was Sivaangi, he smiled and showed it towards the cam and the fam, Ajay gaped.

Sivaangi screamed and shouted inside, first she was already drooling from the way he looked, now she is his pair too.