Episode time💜

Today was another episode time and all arrived at Ashwin's house since he stayed alone and the place was easy to reach by everyone.

Sivaangi and Pugazh arrived together as he went to pick her up on the way, they reached to see Rakshan and Mani already there.

"Anne!", Sivaangi said going to hug Rakshan, "Thangam!", he also hugged her back, "Eii unnakku naa kannukku theriyalayaa vanthonaye anne endray", Mani said.

"Aiyoo akka aarambikkaatheenga", she said smiling and hugged Mani, "Athu sooniyam seiyaati Mani'ye illaye", Ashwin said coming from inside.

Sivaangi hugged him and he kissed her forehead, after the shoot Sivaangi left next day, from that day onwards both couldn't meet as they had other shoots back to back.

"I missed you papa", she said looking up at him from her hug, "I missed you too kutty ma", he said and kissed her hairline.

"Thangam konjam thalli vaa da, naanga unga anna da", Rakshan said and she broke the hug, "Anna evalo naalukku piragu paarkuren", she said.

"Aama etho pala varushathukku piragu paarkura maari", Mani said, "Summa ponga ka", she said and goes inside the kitchen.

"Papa enga pora?", Pugazh asked, "Iru ne varen", she said and went inside, she came back with a bar of chocolate.

"Venumaa yaarukaavathum?", she asked and all shook their head no, "Ok", she said and sat on Ashwin's lap inhaling the warmth.

He wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him, "Papa saaptiyaa pa?", she asked suddenly.

"Aama ma nee ipo itha saapdu", he said and she sighed, he hadn't eaten, she knew it from the way he talks itself.

"Apdiyaa yenna saapta ma?", she asked, "Athu.. vanthu ma", he stuttered, "Enakku theriyum ithu thaa naa inga nikurathe", she said getting up from him.

"Yenga di pora?", Mani asked and Sivaangi went to the kitchen and started slicing some fruits, she came with those and gave it to him.

"Itha saapdunga", she said giving it to him and he nodded and started to eat it, "Yen maapla saapdala?", Pugazh asked.

"Maranthutten da", Ashwin said eating the fruits, "Maranthutiyaa? saapdratha yepudi da marapa?", Rakshan asked.

"Anne ivar ps vilayaadi irupar, illati naalaikku cooking'kaana videos parthuttu irunthirupar... ilaatti antha normal'a yosichikitte irupaare... ithu maari ethuvum enda intha ulagathaiyee maranthiduvar", Sivaangi said continue eating her chocolate.

She finished and went to wash her hands when she was blocked by Ashwin in the kitchen, "Yenna Ashwineyy panra?", she asked.

"Athu onnum illa ma enda dose enakku innum kidaikala thaane athu thaa atha eathikka vanthen", he said and leaned in.

She closed her eyes and he kissed her, first it was slow then it started getting heated, but Sivaangi broke it quickly breathing hard.

She held the counter behind breathing hard, "Ashwineyy annangal veliya irukaanga", she said and looked at him to see him staring at her without moving at all.

"Ashwineyy?", she called shaking his shoulders and he broke from the trance, "Ma nee romba alaga irukka ma", he said and kissed her forehead.

She blushed and ducked her head down, "Thank you Ashwineyy", she said and kissed his cheeks running out of the kitchen.

He smiled and thought how lucky he is and went out, "Yenna da valarnthu ketavane ivalo neram enga iruntha?", Mani asked.

"Unakku naa enga iruntha yenna prachana sooniya bomma?", he asked and their tom and jerry fight started.