New year celeb☃

Ashwin got ready and went to Sivaangi's house at about 9.00 even thought they planned it for 10.00.

He rang the bell and Binni ma opened the door, "Vaa pa, Siththirai puthaandu nal vaalthukal pa", she said wishing him and he wished her back giving her a hug and the sweets he made.

Then he wished Krishnakumar appa and Vinayak, but his eyes were searching for his rowdy, "Ma Sivaangi enga?", he asked and before Binni ma could answer Vinayak interrupted.

"Mama vantha udane avala thaa theduveengala, naanga kannuku theriya maatoma?", he asked and all laughed except Ashwin, he blushed.

"Dei summa iren da, Ashwin ava ulla etho pannikittu iruka, olunga varuthilla, athu ithunu innum kaalaila irunthu saapdavum illa", Binni ma said.

"Ma naa avakku saapaadu kudukuren, aana ethukku ivala neram edukkura, naama thaane?", he asked confused, but Binni ma didn't respond instead gave him the plate with food.

He went to her room and knocked the door, "Opena thaa irukku", a voice was heard and he opened the door to be stunned.

One she was twinning with him today and two she looked damn gorgeous in saree....

She had clipped half her hair and was trying to keep the flower(poo maala) correctly, but was failing miserably

Ashwin came out of his trance and kept the plate on the side table and helped her keep the flowers, "Ashwineey neengala? naa.. ammanu... nenachen", she said blushing.

"Intha sareela nee semaiyaa irukka pondati, unna apdiye paathukondu irukkalam pola irukku, devatha marrie irukka ma", he said hugging her from behind and kissing her shoulder blade.

She shivered at his touch, "neengalum intha vesti sattayilla semayaa irukeenga pu..", she started but stopped.

"Hey ipo enna solla vantha?", he asked and she looked down not meeting his eyes, "Onnu illa", she said and he started kissing her nape and shoulders making her tilt her head back.

He bit her ear lobes and she moaned which turned him more, "Ipo enna solla vantha, nee sollalana naa ipdiye senjikittu irupen di", he whispered in a husky voice still kissing her.