Season 1 🆚 Season 2

Today it was another shooting day and it was celebration between season 1 vs season 2, the comalis were given a chance to choose their pairing.

Ashwin hoped for Sivaangi, why? well because he wants her next to him, but she after Master asking for her made Sharath to be his partner.

Ashwin was disappointed when she said it in front of others and made a sceret plan for getting revenge.

The thing is he won't fight her or make her sad for revenge, he will as usual make out with her and stop somewhere abruptly.

Sivaangi gulped when she saw Ashwin's eyes darken when she was standing next to Master, she understood his plan and held on to Master's arm.

Sivaangi went to Pugazh, "Anne paarthu adutha week Pavi akka varuvaanga, jaakurathaiyaa irunga", Sivaangi said and Pugazh nodded.

First advantage was like her first celebration with Master which was he had to be blindfolded and she had to do.

"Cake'kuku athirchi aana maari ithukku aanen", Master warned and Sivaangi laughed silently, "Yenna sathathaiyye kaanom athukkulla Ashwin table'kku poitiyaa? Yeii?", Master asked.

Sivaangi had the most fun and she saw her father in Baba Baskar Master too and their bond grew closer than ever.

She went to Ashwin and sang their friendship song to which he unconsciously smiled, and Sivaangi danced with him too. 

The break was given and as usual they went to the room to eat and season 1 also joined with them.

"Rekha mam aana neenga senjathu romba thappu, ennayum Sivaangi'yayum apdi sonnathu. Ipo naama evalo improve aagi irukom theriyuma?", Mani asked.

"Yaaru neenga rendu perum improve aagi irukeenga?", Rekha mam asked and these two nodded, "Aama neenga venumna Ashwin'a illati Master'a ketupaarunga", Sivaangi said using her best people.

"Aama iva nalla vela seiyra, enakku immunity Master'ku celebration rendu thadava ellam vaangi kuduthirukka", Ashwin said supporting his girl.

"Ashwin neenga ivangalukkaaga sollaatheenga ithuga rendum padu somberi endu ellarukkum theriyum", Vanitha said.

All in the room except the S1 tensed, aiyoo namma thala sutha pothe, was everyone's thought and Sivaangi rubbed Ashwin's arms.

"Papa avanga epavum apdi thaa please kova padaatha", Sivaangi whispered to him and he nodded.

"Eii en ponnaye somberi endruyaa intha karupu poonaiyaa othu kolren, aana en ponna solrakku unakku urima illa", Master said.

"Ipo enna athukku avala ungalukku muthale engalukku theiryum, naanga ethina thadava thitti irukom adichu irukom avale pesaama irukka", Rekha mam said.

Pochu, everyone thought even Master was scared, "Papa paatu paadu da chellam, kan sivakuthu", Sharath said and she nodded.

She held his hands and started to sing

(Just listen to the song don't mind the video)

Erimalai kangal rendu

Panimalai ithayam ondru

Unnidam kanden ketta paiyaa

She sang and Ashwin turned his head towards her and lowered his head smiling, she never fails to make him smile.

Boomiyil ambalai endru