Happiest Day of My Life

There's an awful lot of awful things we could be thinking of!
But for just one day let's only think about love!
______________________________

"Alright, let's see those flower crowns!"

A beautiful scene was occurring in the garden as Sorashi was leaned up against the singular tree. In her lap was Rui, who was concentrating on his crown with full intensity. Next to her, Daki struggled to lace the stems together while Gyutaro helped her out. Two new demons had joined her little kid group and were working on their own crowns. Susamaru was giggling as she sloppily made her crown. Yahaba was giving her the side eye from his hands as he made his.

"Is this one good okaa-san?" Rui asked, showcasing his flower crown with baby's breath and spiderwebs. "You should wear this one for your wedding."

"No way! Only I and my brother can call her okaa-san!" A jealous Daki exclaimed, trying to push Rui out of her lap. "Besides she is going to wear my crown!" Her flower crown was made with red lotus and snapdragons.

"She could wear mine." Gyutaro handed his over which was made up of water lilies and various grasses.

Susamaru laughed at his little crown. "That crown is supposed to be a flower crown, not one with grass! How can you make something so pathetic?"

Yahaba glanced at her messily made crown. "At least his is more put together than yours. I can barely tell what flowers you used and where you tied the stems together." He proudly finished his crown created with daisies. "You should make them nice and simple."

Sorashi gently placed a despondent Rui on the ground next to her. "All your crowns are uniquely made and I would be honored to wear them with my wedding veil." She placed a kiss on all of their foreheads. "So glad that you all decided to make these for me. Maybe I'll just make a bouquet out of them."

Frowns appeared on all of their faces as the poor demon woman patted their heads. The wedding was in a few days and she was distracting the kids as everyone else got the preparations ready. Nakime had helped her pick a nice dress and veil. Doma helped her send out invitations, even though most of them were for her friends. He insisted that he wanted a handmade invitation from her, but she turned him down. Kokushibo toned down the training and helped her write her vows, flinching at certain parts due to how sincere she sounded. Akaza even stopped bothering her and took to spying on her from various angles.

New demons started sprouting up around the castle. She had a conversation with a rather large demon who had drums in his body. They exchanged pleasantries and she even read his writings. Now they have tea at his house regularly and write stories together. Another new face came from a pot, his form of art being very morbid, but cool to her. This demon allowed her to create a new pot for him, enjoying the fish designs on the outside.

And then there was...

"Am I too late for the flower crown making session?" A very teasing voice called out from the door of the garden. "I do believe I will have the crown for the queen."

Ah yes...Enmu. The one demon she knew who was loyal to Muzan a bit more than Akaza. His eyes were always twinkling at the sight of her, claiming her to be the only other one he would ever serve. As much as she appreciated the loyalty, he was downright creepy about it and had a tendency to stalk her on the pretenses of guarding her.

Nonetheless, she gave him a small smile. "Go ahead Enmu and show me what you've made."

The demon's eyes brightened at her approval. "Oh you won't be disappointed! I saw these flowers circling the door and the scent they gave off were so intoxicating! I saw you here with the…." His eye twitched as he felt murderous glares from the various children. "So here you go then!"