*Bonus* Our Lady's Children

Hotaru Kibutsuji:
The firstborn of the family and the one who resembles Muzan the most. Since she is the firstborn, she is considered the defacto leader of all the star children.

Personality:
A clever and cunning individual, Hotaru mostly looks out for her father and mother. She's also ambitious, wanting to learn new things to better her chances of survival. However, she can be slightly immature, holding grudges against people who don't deserve it. Despite all this, she is shown to be merciful to one's who benefit her growth, like Tamayo.

Powers:
Hotaru's powers are based on immobilization and poison. Since learning how to command threads from Rui, she can use a modified version of them laced with poisons. These threads allow her to knick her opponents and, if sharpened enough, slice their heads off completely. This also goes with her knowledge of medicine, being able to distinguish what flowers and herbs can be used to heal and harm. Thanks to her training with Tamayo, now she has become semi-immuned to wisteria and uses it in her attacks.

Relationships:
As shown, Hotaru holds a strong relationship with her father. Considering that she wants to be more like his ruthless side, it's very common for the demons to see her standing next to him during meetings. She regards her mother in a similar way, praising her for her power and prowess. Being the firstborn, she strives to become the favorite among the children she had.
Her strongest relationship outside of her family is one with Rui of all people. The only sibling she acknowledges, Rui spent time with her during her mother's comatose state and became a big brother. To him, he sees Hotaru as his little sister and treats her as such. They also train together.
Of the Upper Moons, Hotaru is closest with Kokushibo. The fact of the matter is that she adores how dedicated to the cause he is and how strong he has become. Koku respects her as well, seeing some of Sorashi in her eyes when she demands training from him.
Outside the demons, Hotaru frequently visits Giyuu and Sabito as friends. Unfortunately, this has caused her to form an unhealthy attachment to the two, considering them to be her lovers rather than her friends. It will only be a matter of time before she wants to turn them both into demons too. Both boys like hanging out with her as long as she doesn't interfere with their growth.
Tamayo also plays a big role on her life, becoming a surrogate mother to her while also being her teacher. Bashira plays the same role, but more on a nanny side.

Taisho Secrets:
*Hotaru is based off Saturn or Kronos in the mythological area. Like the titan, she is highly superstitious and doesn't want anyone taking her place as leader.

*Her favorite snack is onigiri, but only if her mother makes them.

*While hating Fuyuka's guts, she actually tolerates Akasei. When he tries to bite her is when she tries to kill him.

*If she were to be a demon slayer, Hotaru would practice the insect breathing or her own style featuring poison.

*Hotaru likes rainy days, citing the fact that rain reminds her of the stream in the gardens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuyuka:
The second child of the main children line and Douma's beloved daughter. Unlike Hotaru, she doesn't want to be the leader, but she does enjoy being worshipped.

Personality:
A little diva and proud of it, Fuyuka would rather be waited on foot and hand than work. Since she lives in a cult, one would think she would become spoiled and selfish. However, Fuyuka is a kindhearted individual with aspirations for adoration and a need to be wanted. Eager to learn, she likes playing with her powers to impress people than attack them.