END

I sat down aside the door as i closed them. Not noticing anyone that was in the dorm. I smiled to myself, my eyes still closed.

,,SOO? HOW WAS IT?" Amelia screamed and i jumped.

,,Fucking hell Amelia" i said as i was catching breath.

,,You scared the shit out of me" i said and she giggled.

,,SOO? Answer her" Fiona said, and the two of them looked at me curiously.

,,It was amazing." i said, and i told them the whole story.

,,AAAAH GO MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY" Amelia yelled.

,,AMELIA SHUT UP" I YELLED BACK

,,MAYBE WE WILL, THANKS AMELIA" We heard a voice yell from other side of the door, and we both stood shocked.

,,I swear to go Amelia. I will kill your whole family" i said

,,Sike, they are all already dead. Expect Blaise, but you can kill him i don't mind" she said and i looked at her.

,,I HEARD THAT" Another voice was heard, This time it belongs to Blaise.

,,YOU SHOULD" Amelia answered back, and i cough.

,,Anyways, i was thinking of confessing." i said and the two of them looked at me, eyes wide open.

,,REALLY?" They whispered loudly, and i hummed.

,,How?" Fiona asked.

,,Probably just confess my feelings, in astronomy tower, that's where we had date last night" I said and they smiled widely.

,,It's happening" Amelia said and Fiona laughed, making me blush.

,,Oh stop it" i said.

,,Well, i need to go to do something now, and you find what will you wear for tomorrow, bc you are confessing tomorrow." Amelia said and my eyes widened.

,,i- okay" i said as I realized there was no point in arguing.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
,,Come to astronomy tower tonight" i told Draco, and just turned away and went back into my room. Jesus im so stupid, why did i just left.
- - - - - - - - - -
*Tonight*

I made my way to astronomy tower.

As i made my way up, i saw Draco on the balcony, i smiled and came closer to him

,,Why good evening miss" he said as he turned around

,,Good evening" i smiled back.

,,So, why did you need me here?" he asked and i cleared my throat.

,,Well i- um" i started.

,,I like yo- why do you have a wand with you?" i was about to finish my sentence when i saw him pulling out his wand.

,,Draco-... Amelia?!" I said as i saw Amelia come out of a shadow, smiling.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
*1 days later*

*no one's pov*

,,She was.. Amazing sister, beautiful daughter, perfect student, loyal friend... Everything that a person should be, she was. What happened to her was a tragedy, a betrayal, and Injustice. Now, we want Fiona L/n to say few things" Dumbledore said, as he finished his speech, next to a Coffin.

Fiona made her way to the place where Dumbledore was standing few moments ago, and took a microphone in her hands.

,,Y/n... She was a person that could make anyone smile, she made my days better by just saying few simple words. She never deserved this. And i can't believe people are staying silent on this, and that they let murderers go, they never told who was the killer.  The killers, yes, plural. The killers were Draco Malfoy and Amelia Zabini. That's correct, Y/n's ,,boyfriend" and "best friend". Draco was just scolded. Imagine, scolded for brutal murder with forbidden spell, because.. We all know his father right? And Amelia, she ran away. I just wanted to thank everyone who came here today, to say goodbye to my beautiful angel. I know she's in a better place now. Fly high dear sister... "

END

- - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - - - - -  -
A/N: AAHHHH I'M SORRY GUYS, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS, AND NOW I UPDATE WITH THIS ENDING. But yeah, i really lost inspiration for this book, I hope you liked it. I wanted to finish it because people actually seemed to like it. I know it's rushed ending, but at least it's here. Im writing new story, Haku x Reader, so i would like you to check it out. I love you all, and thank you for reading my book💕

-sofia