7.

Next day i woke up early. It was 6am. Most people were awake by now. Because our classes start at 8am. But beside people that were awake. Some people weren't.

And one person that was sleeping, was Draco Malfoy. Exact person i needed to be sleeping.

I got up, and went to his dorm, in which he was sleeping, alone, as expected.

I came to his bed, and wrote a note that said ,,I actually think i won now :) ", and left it on his night table. I went to door, and took out my wand.

I whispered a spell, and that moment, few frogs appeared on his bed, and i laughed. Thank you Blaise.

I left his dorm as quietly as i could, and i went downstairs, where i saw few people, some of them were reading, some of them were chatting with others, some of them were very tired.

And while looking through common room, in hope to see one familiar face, since Amelia was sleeping, i saw Blaise sitting at sofa, looking sleepy.

,,Morning" i said begins them, as he turned around. ,,Morning babe" he answered giving me a soft smile.

,,You didn't have enough sleep last night, did you now? " i said laughing, and he nodded with a laugh. ,,I had to stud-" he started but didn't get to finish his sentence because of screams that were heard from upstairs.

And when i say screams i mean dracos screams. ,,This isnt over y/n!" he screamed from upstairs and i laughed.

Few seconds later, he came in common room.

,,Im afraid i won blondie" i answered with a smirk, and he was looking at me, with a deadly stare.

,,Just so you wait, wannabe" he answered still looking very pissed, as he went upstairs.

,,What did you do?" Blaise asked me, laughing. ,,I put frogs in his bed" i answered, still looking at the door he went through.

,,Ooh, so this is why you asked me what is he scared of" he said with a realization in his voice. ,,Yup" i answered, and i went upstairs.
-----------
A/N: IM SORRY THIS WAS SOO SHORT, but im written this at 1am, and im soo tired, so expect new part tomorrow🤠🐡