4.

Next morning, i woke up pretty tired, probably beacuse i spent hours last night reading my favorite book.

,,morning" said someone on the bed next to me

,,morning Amanda" i said yawning and getting up from my bed.

,,Im going to shower, just so you know" i said to Amelia as i went to bathroom. But for the moment i stepped out of our dorm i felt something wet splashing on my head.

,,And this is my payback" said, draco of course, as a big smile formed on his lips

,,oh you will regret this blondie" i scoffed as i turned around and head back to my dorm to take some new clothes. Fucking daddys boy.

I took some new clothes and went to gryffindors common room to ask that weasley prefect to let me use their bathroom. And as i walked downstairs to our common room, i felt dracos eyes on me.

,,Dont be scared Draco i wont hurt you" i said walking through room. ,,Yet" i said as i turned around and gave him a smirk.

--

,,He did what?" said Fiona kinda angry. ,,Just let him be, he is just a pathetic idiot, nothing more, nothing less" i said while rolling my eyes. ,,Well maybe more" i said laughing.

,,Im glad i make you smile wannabe" he said, walking in front of us, while his back was turned towards, giving me smirk.

,,I have a name, and a really pretty one, thank you very much" i said ironicly, while he scoffed. ,,And so do i"he said rolling his eyes. ,,Yeah sure" i smirked, as he walked away.

,,You two are always around each other, this is big school, and yet you are always close" Fiona was laughing.

,,Hey you two!" i heard someone calling me and Fiona from the back,

,,Harry, hi" answeard Fiona as she turned around.

,,Hi harry, and.." i said looking at two figures that were standing next to him

,,Im Ron, Ron Weasley" said the ginger boy, while eating some chocolate that was at the lunch.

,,Im Hermione Granger" said the brunette girl with messy hair.

,,Oh, you are that "know it all" girl from poitions" Said Fiona chuckeling, while the girl rolled her eyes.

,,These are my best friends, we met at the rain first day of first year, so i thought you will want to meet each other" said Harry with a nervous chuckle.

,,Of course, im Y/n L/n" i said with a smile. ,,And im Fiona L/n, its nice to meet you both" she said, and i shaked my head saying yes.

,,We should go to classes now, i have transfiguration" said Fiona. ,,I have stupid Herbology" i said, in annoyed voice.

,,Me, Ron and Hermione have potionis, see you later" said harry, as the three of them turned around and went down the hall, and so did me and Fiona went talking towards our class.

---

,,How can i payback to draco" i asked Amelia, while i was laying on my bed, looking up, thinking. ,,i really dont know" said Amelia laughing, ,,You two are so funny, so i dont mind you two fighting and doing stuff with pranks you know" she said chuckling.

,,I know what i will do!" i said and i stood up, ,,wait a second, do you know where Blaise is?" i asked her.

,,How could i know that" she asked rolling her eyes. ,,Well whatever" i said and went through the door in common room. ,,And bingo" i whispered as i saw blaise sitting at the sofa, reading a book.

,,Hi blaise" i said and he closed his book, looking at me. ,,Hi y/n, whats up" he answered still looking at me. ,,Well, i will need your help with something" i said, and a smirk appeared on my face. ,,sure, go on" he said, with a curiosity on his face.

,,Can you tell me what is draco really scared of?" i asked. ,,well umm-" he started to stutter. ,,oh come on, pleasee tell me" i said, still looking him in eyes. ,,well, he is scared of frogs, and deep wa-" he started. ,,Frogs? amazing" i answered with a smirk as i jumped and kissed blaise at the cheek. ,,thank you!" i said while i was going to my dorm.

--

A/N: well a little damon are we LOL, your thoughts?