13

,,Are you okay? You are all red?" Amelia asked me and my eyes widened. ,,Oh, its hot in common room so i went upstairs to change." i said scratching the back of my neck nervously. ,,if you say so" she said and i sat on bed.

,,Sooo, i was thinking we make a slumber party tomorrow night" she said and i looked at her.

,,That's a good idea, who would you invite?" i asked. ,,Well you and me will be hosts duuh, and im thinking about your sister, and that Gryffindor girl Hermione, and maybe her friend Ginny. Do you have any ideas?" she said and i nodded. ,,Maybe we can invite Luna, ravenclaw girl?" i said and she nodded. ,,Ah yes, i like her" she said and wrote names on the paper. ,,Anyone else?" she asked. ,,I think that's it" i said and she nodded. ,,Now ill write invitations and give them tomorrow at breakfast." she said and i took my book from shelf. ,,Sounds good"

-tomorrow-

Amelia gave invitations to 4 girls and they are excited to come.

,,BABE" someone shouted and everyone looked at platinum blonde haired boy running towards me in hall. He came to me and kissed my cheek. What the hell.

,,What are you doing?" i whispered to him looking his lips forming into smirk. ,,Play along hun" he said and i saw Blaise looking at us, Ready to kill someone.

,,Hii, i missed you" i said playing along with Draco's previous actions. Everyone looked at us with their eyes widened, and i don't blame them tho. Everyone knows us as enemies that pulles tricks and pranks on each other.

After few moments Blaise turned around and angrily rushed out of hall.

,,You're welcome" he whispered on my ear and went to his classroom.

,,What. The. Hell. Was. That" Fiona said rushing towards me, obviously seeing what happened.

,,I'll explain later, it's not what you think tho" i said and rushed towards my classroom.

-Slumber party* (sorry for time skips)

Everyone arrived and we are in my and Amelia's bedroom.
- - - - - - - -
A/n: IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT CHAPTER. But im really busy these days, i have A LOT to study, and im trying my hardest to be good at school, hope you understand.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS, LIKE WHAT-