16

Nervous feeling gong through my body. Why am i even feeling nervous? Its just a date, nothing special..

Right?

--

I walked up the spiral stairs, with every step, im closer. Im so nervous god. But okay, i can do it. Its not my first date tho. 

It was silent. Not even an owl could be heared. The only sound that was heard were my heels.

After few minutes walking up stairs, i reached end. And there he was, on the balcony, looking at the sky. 

,,I thought you wouldnt come" he said, turning around and looking at me. 

,,Looking beautfiul as always" he said with a smirk and i laughed. Thank god it was dark, so my blush couldnt see clearily.

,,You dont look too bad yourself" i said looking at him, crossing my arms.

,,Why thank you" he said. ,, Here, sit" he said, pointing to table with two chairs, it looked beautiful. 

,,This looks beautiful, you did this yourself?" i asked looking at him in shock. ,,Yeah" he said, rubbing his neck nervously. ,,You like it?" he asked and i nodded.

,,I love it" i said and sat at the table. 

----

We enjoyed our time together, we went outside after we ate in astronomy tower. We went for a walk around forbiden forest, and layed on grass, just watching stars and moon. This is not the same person that i met few monhts ago. Was that only act? Or maybe this is just an act? I dont know, this is so confusing... But somehow... even after all that fighting and enemies stuff...i still feel safe and happy with him. Im glad i found someone who can make me feel this way again...

----

We are curentlly in front of my room

,,I had a great time tonight" i said smiling, and he smiled, which caused my eyes to wide. I never saw him smile before, he is always smirking and stuff like that. ,,Im glad you did" he said.

,,Smile look good on you, better then those stupid smirks of yours anyways" i said rolling my eyes a bit, and he laughed. ,,Then i should smile more often?" he said and i nodded. 

,,Everyone should, not only you" i said and he smiled. 

,,Well, if you want me to smile more often, be with me whole day, then i would never stop smiling." he said with a smirk and i started to blush, but keeping as calm as possible.

,,You are such a tease Draco Malfoy, you know?" i said, punching him in chest slightly. ,,And you are beautiful Y/N L/N."

,,Oh shut it already" i said and he laughed. ,,Yeah yeah, good night" i said and went in my room, clossing the door behind me.

----

A/N: SECOND PART TODAYYY. Hope you like this part! ilyyy.

btw follow me on instagram!