5.

,,What are you planning?" Amelia asked while looking at me, as a small smirk formed on my lips. ,,Nothing, just a little payback" i smiled, and sat on my bed taking a book from my night table.

,,oh my god, you two, i wont even ask what are you about to do" she chuckled an turned her back to me as she layed down on her bed. ,,Good night" she said, and after few moments, she fell asleep. I continued reading my book, when someone ran in our dorm. 

,,Blaise and Draco are figthing!" girl with a brown hair screamed, and Amelia jumped from her bed. ,,whats happening?" amelia said, yawning. ,,blaise and draco are fighting, i will be right back." i said, as i rushed out of dorm.

I ran downstairs, and i saw blaise laying on the floor, with blue eye, and draco standing in front of him, with a bleeding lip. 

,,Blaise!" i screamed running towards him. ,,What were you two thinking!" i screamed at the both of them. ,,Look at you, does it hurt? lets go to madam Pomfrey" i said to blaise, while giving draco an angry look. ,,Look what youve done malfoy." i said in angry voice.

,,Well he isnt innocent either" draco answered pointing at his lip as i scoffed. ,,Come on, both of you" i said while rolling my eyes, as those two gave each other an angry look.

After few moments of walking we finally came to madam pomfreys office. ,,Oh my..kids what happened?" she said while taking out her wand. ,,A fight" i answered before those two could start an argue again. 

Both of them were places at the different places of the room, but they still glare each other.

,,now can someone tell me why the hell did this happened?" i asked as i was scolding them.

,,well he-" draco started but i inturepted him. ,,Blaise, what happened?" i asked him with a concern in my voice. ,,Well i like this girl and h-" he started but i inturepted him. ,,So this is because of a girl?" i scoffed in shock and look at the both of them. ,,Well he doesnt like that girl, but i do, so i got angry and-" he stopped and looked at him. ,,Oh god Blaise, im so sorry draco, i thought it was your fault, as always." i rolled my eyes and he gave me a smile. ,,So now i have a name?" he said with a wide smile across his face. ,,pff, that was only because i felt bad, but of course you dont know what feelings are, so there is no need to explain myself, blondie" i answered and gave him a wink. ,,See you later Blaise, hope you feel better later!" i said and i started to walk out of the room. ,,Wait!" Blaise yelled behind me, and i turned around. ,,Can you meet me at common room tonight at 1?" he asked with a nervous smile. ,,Of course" i smiled and walked out of the room. 

-

,,Why would he want me to meet him, at 1am?" i asked Amelia as we were walking to defence against the dark arts. ,,Oh come on, you are not THIS stupid" she answered with a laugh following her sentence. ,,What do you mean?" i answered looking curiosly at her. ,,He definetly likes you, he is going to confess" she said looking in front of her. ,,I dont think so, why would you think what?" i said, blushing. ,,Well, the way he looks at you, its obvious they were fighting beacuse of you, draco doesnt like you, and blaise obviously does." she answered laughing. ,,He does?" i answered, my cheeks turning into a deep shade of red. 

She looked at me, and gasped. ,,You like Zabini!"she screamed and everyone turned at us. 

,,what no!" i whispered and people started to walk away, some of them chuckling. ,,I will kill you" i said to her and she laughed. 

,,You definitely like him" she said smiling and i huffed. maybe i do, who knows? 

---------------------

A/N: this one is really short, but i dont have much time to write now, so yeah, im sorry! oh and, i wont be active tommorow because my family has one celebration, so yeah! stay safe, and comment your opinions on this part, what do you think Blaise wants to tell y/n?