1.

,,Y/N, come on, we will be late for train!" screamed my sister, named Fiona. She is so bossy sometimes, but i guess its beacuse she is older than me. she is 17, and im 15. Its not quite big difference, but yeah.

After few minutes of walking , we came in platform 9¾, there was so many people, proud parents, happy kids, etc. everyone was running everywhere, probably beacuse the train is about to leave in few minutes. Which reminded us that we should probably hurry as well to find our seats.

,,I cant believe that everywhere is full!"i scoffed and my sister gave me a little nervous smile. ,,we will find somewhere to sit", and just when she said that, i saw one corrage, with 2 people in there. ,,Can we sit here? everywhere else is full" said my sister. ,,of course" said girl with white hair, and cristal blue eyes. ,,My name is Y/n", i started, ,,and this is my sister Fiona".

,,Im Luna, this is my friend Harry" said the white hairder girl, obviosly named Luna. ,,Its nice to meet you" said black haired boy, named Harry.

,,Wait, are you Harry Potter?" asked Fiona after few moments.

,,yeah" blue eyes boy chuckled a bit.

,,How do you know him?" i asked

,,You dont know who is Harry Potter?" asked Fiona in shock

,, i dont know, am i supposed to?" 

,,yes!" said fiona with louder voice, ,,he is the boy who survived killing curse of, you know who" she finished her sentence.

,,oh, i heard something about you, but i dont know much, sorry" i said with appologedic smile. ,,its okay, im not that famous anyways" said Harry. ,, of course you are harry! eveyone knows your name in wizarding world" said luna with a bright smile. ,,well not everyone" i chuckeld a bit, and then so did the rest of them.

After few hours of riding in hogwarts express, we finally arived. When i was about to step out of the train, i felt like i was falling, and that was exactly what i was doing.

,,hey! watch where are you going" i screamed at platinum blonde boy, who was laughing with his friend. ,,aww, im sorry, did i hurt feelings of a sweet hufflepuff" said the boy ironicly and then continued with walking. 

,,Im sorry for him, he is always like this, here" said the black boy, with a black hair, giving me his hand to get up. ,,thank you" i said with a smile, which aperied on his lips after few moments too. ,,Im Blaise" he said. ,,y/n, its nice to meet you" i said with a smile that was still on my face. ,,Well i will see you around then, y/n" he winked, and then runed to his friend that was in few feets in front of him. i just stood there, the way he said my name, it was something..something i never heard before. after few minutes, i just shacked my head, after those thoughts apeard in my head, and so i raned off to Fiona, Luna and Harry.

,,He is hot" said Fiona with a smirk. ,, oh shut it fiona" i said, while obviosly blushing.

,,Thats Blaise, he is Dracos best friend, i dont really see how are those two friends, Blaise is really nice, but Draco is the real oposite" said luna. ,, I guess Draco is that blondie" i said after her. ,,yeah, he is an idiot, that thinks only of himslef, and no one else" said harry, after he was silent for the whole time. i was about to ask him what did he do to him, but Luna shaked her head, saying that i should not do that, and so i didnt.

After we sat on boats ,and araived in school, Luna and Harry went through one big doors, but me and Fiona stayed in hall with one grey haired proffesor and bunch of first year students.

,,When i come back, all of you will follow me to great hall where you will be setlled in your houses. For those who dont know, there are 4 houses, Gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin. After you get settled, you will sit at the table of your house. Understood?" said grey haired proffesor and after bunch of students confirming they understood, she went through that exact same doors as Luna and Harry did.

After few minutes, she came back, and showed us to come with her, and so we did. we stepped in large room with 4 very long tables. probably tables of each house. wecame to the top of the room, where was one table with few proffesors.

A man with a long hair and beard stood up, and started speeking. i didnt very focuse on him, i was focusing on something else. or should i say, someone else...

You probably guessed it, i was looking at Blaise, and so he was looking at me too. i was just standing there, watching at his black eyes. 

I came back to reality when grey haired proffesore, now knowned as profesore mcgonagal, screamed my sisters name, and with that, Fiona went to her, and sat on the chair. Proffesor put brown hat on her head , and after few moments, the hat screamed

,,HUFLEPUFF"

And the huflepuff table started smiling . 

Few more first years has gotten into their houses, and now it was my turn. 

,,Y/N L/N" said mcgonagal, as i went next to her, and sat on th chair. I knew i would go to huflepuff, just as my sister. and i wasnt happy about that, i could see that blondie laughing and watching at me. i guess he was commeting that he was right about me begin a huflepuff. But, after a few minutes of whispering that hat was doing. hat screamed

,,SLYTHERIN"

I stood up, and saw Fiona in shock, so as Harry and Luna. and even blondie and Blaise. but besides there shock, slytherin table started cheering, and so i got there, and sat next to Blaise.

,,I didnt expect you here" said Blaise with a smile. ,,Me neither" i said, looking at my sister, that was smiling at me, but i could tell it was a fake smile. she was sad that i wasnt in the same house as she is. i mean, of course shes sad, im her sister. I was sad too. 

-------------------------------

A/N: what do you think about first chapter? will y/n and balise develop feelings for each other? feel free to say your opinion in comments! ly babes, stay safe!