11

,,I fucking can't believe you" i screamed at half naked Blaise laying in the bed with no one other then..

,,with pansy, seriously?"i said disappointed. ,,Y/n! Wait, I can explain! Im so sorry" he said not getting out of bed.

,,You fucking asshole, rot in hell" i said and turned around. ,,Are you really this dumb? You accepted to date a person you barely spoke to you? What did you expect?" he said with a weird look on his face.

,,I expected to get to know you!" i screamed and rushed out of room. Weird. No tears were coming out of my eyes. I mean, he is right, what could've i expected? It was same as last time.

*throwback*

,,Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" said the brown haired boy standing in front of me. ,,Alex.." i sighed. ,,Od course i will!" i screamed and hugged him tightly.
---
,,I love you y/n, always and forever" he said. ,,Always and forever.." i said back, and our lips touched.
---
,,You fucking cheater." i whispered after seeing my boyfriend who I dated for past 3 years, in the bed with my best friend. Tears were coming out of my eyes, one after another. We were together for 3 years. 3 years.

,,We are over." i said and left the dorm.

*end of flashback*

I felt a tear on my cheek after those memories hit my thoughts. Why again. Why me. Again me. Fucking boys.

And then a thought came to my mind. ,,Draco!" i thought. Where is he? I rushed to common room and saw Draco sitting on the couch, his back turned to me.

,,What happened?" he said, his eyes still focused on fireplace. ,,What do you think?" i said and sat on the other couch.

,,I told you" he said and i throwed a pillow on him. ,,Oh shut it" i said and rested my head on the couch, looking up.

We were just sitting there, no one saying a word. It was a comfortable silence. Enjoying the sound of fire Cracking in fireplace. It was very peaceful, until he broke the silence.

,,What did you need?" he asked moving his eyes from fireplace to me.

,,What do you mean?" i asked not moving my head. ,,You wouldn't just talk to me after catching Blaise cheating on you, its obviously you need something" he said. Damn, i forgot about Blaise for a second. But how did he know i needed something? Its true tho. I came here to ask him something, but we ended up sitting there in silence.

,,Well i um" i started without looking at him. ,,Since Blaise cheated on me, i thought maybe you could help me to.."

,,Make him jealous?" he finished my sentence and i nodded placing my eyes on him. ,,And why would i do that?" he said with a smirk, and i rolled my eyes. Because pansy will be pissed, and it will be fun to watch, since Blaise cheated on me with her." i answered and he looked at me eith6a shock in his eyes, and few moments later he burnt into laughing.

,,With pansy? I knew he doesn't have a taste, but this much" he said laughing, and i laugh too.

,,So will you do it?" i asked and he sighed. ,,Well i-" he was about to answer when someone burst into the room.

,, Y/n! We heard what happened, im going to murder him, i will tell mom, she will kill him" Amelia said, and hugged me. ,,It's okay really, im okay" i answered and looked at Fiona, she looked angry, like really angry, but sad at the same time. I know what she was thinking about. She was thinking about Alex. She was the only person who comforted me after he.. After we broke up.

,,I see you weren't alone" Amelia said, looking at Draco with a smirk. ,,Oh yeah, we were just talking" i said and Amelia smiled.

,,Are you really okay y/n, last time this ha-" Fiona said after few moments of silent. ,,Im okay." i said looking her in eyes with a deadly stare. ,,After what happened?" Draco asked looking as confused as Amelia looked. ,,Oh nothing, just about my ex boyfriend, no one important" i said with a nervous smile. ,,what happened?" Amelia asked and Draco asked the same.

,,Oh well, we were together for 3 years, and then he cheated on my with my ex best friend" i said with a nervous chuckle and Amelia's eyes widened.

,,Y-you've been cheated on before?" i heard a voice from behind..
-----------------
A/n: Hii, this is a little bit longer chapter. Thank you soo much for 300 reads! I never thought people actually read this story-

Btww who do you think came to the room? And what do you think Draco said for Y/n's request? Let me know in comments! I love yall❤️