3.

The next morning, i woke up in my bed, next to Amelia. She reminded me of someone, but i didnt know who. 

I didnt want to wake her up, so i stood up from my bed and opened the door. And when i was about to walk out of my room, i fell. As a loud groan left my mounth, i looked up, and of course saw draco standing next to wall, smilling. He put something on the door so i can fall. great.

,,Just so you wait" i said standing up. Seeing the blond boys smile, turned into a smirk.

,,Cant wait to see what you have, wannabe" he said, as he turned around and left the hall. What an idiot. And that exact same moment, i realized how to get my revenge. As those thought left my mind, i felt a smile forming on my lips. This isnt over blondie.

-

,,Herbology is so boring" i said while rolling my eyes. ,,Oh come on y/n, you learn about some awesome plants, plus mandrakes are super cute" said Fiona with a happy face. she always loved plants. i mean, some of them smell good and that, but why do i need to learn about them, just one more job to do. ,,Mandrakes can kill you, Fiona" i said while rolling my eyes. ,,Some of them are lovely" said luna quickly after fiona. ,,yeah yeah" i said with a chuckle. 

,,Anyways, where is harry" i asked few moments after. ,,He is in common room with his best friends. ,,They were in fight recently, so now they are spanding some time together" answered luna. ,,oh, thats nice, i didnt know he has any other friends expect us" i said with a laugh comming from our mounths.

,,Well, not everyone is like you wannabe" i heard a voice from behind, so i turned around.

,,So now you are stalking me?" i answered quickly. ,,You wish" he scofed and passed beside us"

,,Isnt that the guy you were talking about early, the one that made you fall, again" said fiona, after what draco turned around.

,,Now you are talking about me, and im the one stalking you" he said with a smirk.

I scofed, ,,You wish blondie" i answered as he rolled his eyes and continued his walking towards next class we sadly had together.

,,Im sorry to say, but i ship it" said Fiona while laughing. ,,You two really would be lovely couple" said luna a moment after Fiona.

,,Yeah sure, thats not happening" i said quickly after both of them, while rolling my eyes.

-

,,You can say what you like dont say i would die for it, im down on my knees and i need you to be my god be my help, be a saviour who can" i was singing in my dorm, with a hairbrush.

,,Well you can sing, i didnt know that" said someones voice from outside, while opening the door.

,,Amelia, oh my gosh, i thought everyone was at the quiditch game" i said while my face was turning into shade of pink.

,,Well, i wasnt, but you were obviosly having lot of fun here" she said laughing, as i chuckled nervously. 

,,You sound like a diying wet cat" said someone from outside, and of course, it was draco. who else.

,,aww, why thank you blondie, you look exactly the same" i said with a ironic look on my face.

He just rolled his eyes, as he scoffed and went in his dorm. 

I heard Amelia chuckle. ,,You two are adorably funny"

,,No, he is just annoying pain in the ass" i said while sitting on my bed, and taking my favorite book from my night table. I bet you two will go to the Yule ball together(i know i messed up years, but just ignore that)." 

,,Why is everyone saying stuff like that, its stupid, i hate him"

,,Well duh, ever heard of enemies to lovers?" she said irnoicly

,,yeah, no." i said with a ironic and purposly fake smile, while she chukled.

,,by the way, tommorow at 8 is house party for winning quidich game today, just so you know." she said as she left our dorm.

,,Its time for show time" i said as i stood up from my bed and went to dracos room.

I knocked few times, and he opened. bingo.

,,hi there, blondie" i said in sexy voice.

,,what do you want" he said while rolling his eyes.

i wraped my arms around his neck as i puled him in his dorm closing the door behind me.

,,you." i said soon after

,,whats wrong with you" he said in whisper

,,hm, oh hush there, enjoy this time, love." i said as i kissed him next to lips. 

,,w-" he was about to say something but i put my finger on his mounth.

,,not now" i said, as he chouckled.

the next thing i knew, my hands were in his hair, and his arms were on my waist. I started to move towards his lips, and when our lips were nonly few inches apart, i whispered.

,,This is your payback ,,love,," i said ironicly, and left his dorm with a wide smile. Got you.

  I saw Amelia sitting on my bed looking at me. ,,Where were you, you were reading book litteraly 5 minutes ago?" she said looking at me. ,,I had some paybacks to do, dont worry" i said with smirk, then started to read my book again.

--------------------------------

A/N: i kinda like this chapter, idk wby, but i like it-, feel free to write your opinions :)