10.

Breakfast has started long time ago, and here i am, standing in the middle of common room, like an idiot.

What did he meant by that? Is Blaise really as bad as he says. Besides, why would Draco say that, they are best friends. "well Draco was right, you barely even talked before" i heard a voice in my head. I wanted to deny that, i really did but.. He was right..

No. Blaise was the only one nice to me, well besides harry, luna, Fiona and Amelia of course. And we are going on a date tonight, so i can't think like this.

Breath y/n, its okay, he loves you, you love him, you are together and everything is great, or so i was telling myself for the rest of that day.

-

"What will you wear?" Fiona asked me and Amelia asked the same thing, as i groaned. ,,I don't know! I've never been to a date before" i said, and sat on a comfortable bed that was in the middle of the room. Few moments after, Amelia hopped out of bed and went to my closet.

,,What about this?" she picked a green dress, that was almost touching ground. ,,Amelia, im going on a date, not on a Cinderellas ball" i said looking at her. ,,You are right" she agreed and kept on looking.

,,What about... This!" she picked a short red dress that i don't even know why i brought with me.

,,Too formal" i said. ,,And too short" Fiona added and Amelia groaned.

,,What about this one?" Fiona picked a dress that was next to previous one. It was a beautiful black dress, one of my favorites.

,,Oh, my, god." Amelia said and opened her mouth. ,,You must wear this!" she said and i laughed. ,,We found a dress" i agreed and stood up.

,,Now if you don't mind im going to wash my hair and take a bath" i said and went to bathroom.

About an hour later, i went out and started to dry my hair. Few minutes later i was done, and Fiona started to lantern it.

Another hour passed by and my hair and makeup was done. Now i need to put a dress on and done.

(pictures of final look)

dress

                                Heels

                                Heels

makeup

hair

-

--A/N: this is only what I've imagined it to look like, you can imagine what you will be wearing if you don't like this of course)
---
,,You look so amazing!" Amelia said and hugged me. ,,The hell you do sissy" Fiona said and smiled. ,,Blaise will go crazy when he sees you" Amelia said and i laughed.

,,What time is it?" i asked. ,,Its 7pm, why?" Amelia looked at clock and then at me. ,,I will go to Blaises dorm now, i will go little earlier so i can surprise him!" i said to two of them, and went to door. The reason why im going to his dorm is not to surprise him. I know this is idiotic, but i think Draco was telling the truth. I have that feeling for a whole day..
- - - - - - - - - -
A/n: New chapter, what do you think? Tea is getting hotter 😏😏.

By the way, as i said for outfit, feel free to say what color of dress would you wear, or heels or hair or whatever. This is just something I found on printerst and liked it.

Oh and, thank you so much for almost 300 reads, that is so amazing! I love Yall so much! See you tomorrow❤️