8.

I went upstairs and got ready for school, since i was in pajamas. I wore some regular clothes, that i wear almost every day. Black skirt, and black shirt with long sleeves that i tucked in skirt. And of course slytherin robe all over it.

,,Why was draco screaming?" Amelia asked laughing. ,,I put frogs in his bed" i said laughing, and she did so too.

,,You should be with him, not my brother" she said Rolling her eyes.
,, Your brother?" i asked with a confused look.

,,Ooh yeah, i never told you, Blaise is my brother"

I knew she was familiar.

,,Im just saying, he became friends with wrong people, i know he seems sweet, but he is big player, trust me" she said with a concern in her voice.

,,Well, okay, but anyways we are happy together" i answered with a doze of attitude in my voice.

,,I know, im just saying, you should be careful" she answered while putting her shoes on. ,,I know you do" i answered with a smile on my lips. Im pretty sure it was a fake smile, but still..

---

,,That skirt is so pretty y/n" luna said in a polite voice. ,,Thanks luna" i answered with a smile on my lips.

,,Is it true you are dating Zabini?" Fiona asked looking at me. ,,Yeah, i was about to tell both of you now actually" i answered looking at her confused.

,,Since when?" she asked turning her face towards the hall we were walking through. ,,Since last night" i answered. ,,why?" i asked right after my previous sentence.

,,No reason, he just doesn't seem like a guy who will treat you well" she answered with a same concern in her voice that had Amelia.

,,I'll be okay, dont worry about me" i answered rolling my eyes. They are annoying. I know how to take care of myself.

,,He seems pretty nice" Luna said few moments after our conversation.

,,Everyone seems nice to you Luna" Fiona said with a smile, and luna answered her with a chuckle.
-------
-That night-
-------
,,will you go on the date with me. I know perfect place" Blaise asked me and i nodded. ,,Of course" i answered with a smile.

,,meet me in front of great hall tomorrow at 8 pm." he said, and i nodded. ,,Okay, good night" I said with a smile, as i kissed him on the lips.

,,Night" he said, as he kissed me back, and I went upstairs.

I entered green and black room, with 4 green beds, known as my dorm,and saw Amelia and Pansy sitting on their beds.

,,Finally, you remembered you have best friend sitting alone in our dorm" Amelia said with a smile, and Pansy looked at her and scoffed

,,Im here, in case you didn't notice" Pansy said rolling her eyes.

,,And as i said, im alone here" Amelia smiled and rolled her eyes, as i laughed.

,,Whatever" pansy said and i layed down on my bed.

,,Goodnight". I said, and fell asleep
-----------
A/N: new onee, what are your thoughts on this part?

Blaise and y/n are going on date, how do you think it will go?