9.

I woke up next morning, very hyped for tonight. What should i wear? Will i look ridiculous. "shut up y/n, its not that big of a deal" said the voice in my head, and of course I didn't listen to it.

Okay y/n, you need to act normal. You still have school today. I was thinking, and with that, I started to get ready, and woke Amelia up.

"mmhmm" amelia mumbled and i laughed. ,,Wake up sleepy head" i said and she opened her eyes.

,,Morning" she said in a morning voice, as she stretched her back. ,,I can't wait for Christmas break" she said and i laughed.

,,Well there are still 2 months until break, so be patient"i said with a smile as i went to door.

,,I want to sleep" she said, and i laughed. ,,Well im sorry" I said and left the dorm letting her dress.

Few moments later she came out of dorm dressed up, and we went to great hall for breakfast.

"i have date with Blaise tonight" I said and she screamed. ,,NO WAY". I shushed her and she laughed.

,,You two are made for each other, i knew you would be together" she said and i laughed.

,,shit." i said, when i realized i forgot my notebook in dorm.

,,What?" Amelia asked as she looked at me. ,,I forgot notebook for Muggle studies at my dorm, i will be right back" i said and ran towards dungeons.

,,He isn't good for you" i heard a voice behind me as i entered greenish common room, and i jumped.

,,Jesus you scared me" i said. ,,What do you mean?" i asked blonde hair boy standing in front of me.

,,Blaise, he will break your heart." he said looking at me with the same cold expression he always has on.

,,Stop worrying about me. I know what im doing, so stop" i said looking directly at his almost Grey eyes.

,,Have you ever talked to him about anything? You may have talked some things, but did you get to know him? I don't think so. I know things about him that you dont" he said, as he turned around and went to exit of common room.

,,What do you mean by that? " i said looking at him curiously.

,,You will find out, eventually, but i am here if you need someone to talk to" i stood there, i couldn't move. Is it just me, or was  Draco Malfoy nice? And to me, out of all people.

And what did he mean by that? What is that i don't know. It's probably just another prank of his.

After few more moments of just standing there and thinking, i realized I came to take my book, and that i was late for breakfast.

------------
A/N: Guess who is officially back to writing. Me ofc. Btw, thanks for 200 reads, it means a lot to me.

Oh, and is it just me, or does Draco reminds me of bakugo(from my hero academia) lmaoo.

But anyways, please vote for this! I love yall xoxo