14

,,I have an idea, me and my friends used to play this at our slumber parties" Fiona said, and all of us looked at her curiously.

,,We made that game, it doesn't have a name tho" she said and chuckled. ,,But basically, its like karaoke, but you find one song that can discribe one part of your life, and people have to guess if something like that ever happened to you, or not. Something like 2 truths and 1 lie" Fiona explained, and the rest of us looked at her.

,,Lets play that, it sounds fun!" Hermione said and the rest of us agreed. ,,I'll go first" Amelia said and started singing must have been the wind, by Alec Benjamin. Turns out that never happened to her, thank god.

Others sang their songs, and now it was my turn.

,,Oh dear diary, i met a boy, he made my dull heart, light up with joy... oh dear diary, we fell apart, welcome to the life of, Electra heart" i sang and everyone started thinking, but Fiona looked sad, she knew the truth.

,,Its true" Amelia and Luna said

,,I think it's lie" Ginny said and Hermione started to think.

,,I think it's truth" she said. ,,It is" i said nervously.

Draco pov-

What the hell is she singing now. I want to sleep for god sakes.

About half an hour has passed and they are still signing.

,,Dipshits" i muttered and went out of bed, going forward 5th years room.

,,CAUSE ITS TO COOOOL-" Y/n stopped singing once she saw me open the door, 5 of them stood there, some of them standing on beds.

,,Can you shut the fuck up?" i said and y/n laughed a bit. ,,You look like a cow licked you" y/n said bursting into laughter. ,,Yeah sure, good night babe" he said with a smirk and left room. And i rolled my eyes, blushing.

,, I FORGOT ABOUT THIS" Fiona screamed and jumped on me, while Hermione, Amelia, Luna and Ginny were laughing.

,,It's not what you're thinking" i said laughing nervously. ,,Well actually, when i think about it, you two haven't fought for a while now" Luna said and the orher 3 agreed.

,,Actually, you're right" i said and started thinking. ,,I'll prank him now" i said and the rest of girls on room laughed.

,,What are you planing" Ginny asked curiously.

,,well.. " i explained to them what i was thinking, and they liked the idea.

,,This will be hilarious" Amelia said and everyone agreed.

,,You two just watch from door of his room, don't come in" i said and they nodded. ,,Lets gooo" Ginny said and we went to his dorm, i opened the door, just to find him sleeping. But when i came closer he opened his eyes.

,,What do you want" he asked. ,,I wanted to be with you, we are together after all right?" i asked with puppy eyes. ,,What the hell is wrong with you" he asked and i started to play with this hair, while i was sitting on his bed.

,,I want to be with you forever" i said holding not to burst in laughter. ,,you think you can prank me wannabe?" he asked and i started laughing, and when i was about to get up from bed, he grabbed me around my waist, and pulled me on bed next to him. I layed there, next to him, trying to get up, but he was too strong.

,,Nuh uh, you aren't going anywhere now, you think you can prank me hm?" he asked pulling me even closer to him. ,,Sleep." he said and i rolled my eyes. Well shit. This isnt going as i planned.

*morning*

I woke up, and turned around, only to see him still asleep. I was about to get up, but he pulled my waist back again, and mumbled something.

,,Mom im sorry, don't leave me" he mumbled. Who do you think you are? Sangwoo from killing stalking? (A/N: IM SORRYYY, I HAD TO AHAHAHH)

He is having a nightmare, i guess I'll have to stay here a little longer..

-about 40 minutes later-

,,Morning" he mumbled through his morning voice, As he stretched his back.

,,Morning" i said, moving my look from book i was previously reading, to him. ,,Who gave you permission to take my book?" he asked looking at the book that was in my hands,moving his hand that was around my stomach.

,,Who gave you permission to drag me to your bed?" i asked and he snuffed.

,,Fair enough" he said and i smiled. ,,So what do you think of that book?"he asked while he was looking for his uniform.

,,It's amazing, I'll take it with me, i want to read it." i said and he turned around.

,,And who gave you permission?" he said with a smirk and i looked at him with sad eyes,on which he sighed.

,,Okay, you can take it. But give it back once you are done with reading it" he said and i nodded. ,,You got it!" i said and got up from bed.

,,I should go now. I was having a sleepover last night and you ruined it" i groaned and he laughed a bit.

,,Oh please, i know you enjoyed sleeping next to me" he said and i rolled my eyes.

,,You wish" i said even tho it was pretty comfortable.

,,Anyways, see you at breakfast" i said and left his room, walking towards my room, that was at the end of hall.

I opened the dorm and saw 4 girls that i was having sleepover with last night screaming and jumping at me.

,,ARE YOU PREGNANT YET?" Amelia asked and i coughed.

,,We didn't do anything-" i said and they looked at me.

,,You two are adorable, he is the right one for you" Fiona said and everyone else agreed. Only if they knew the truth.

But.. He actually makes me happy when he do things like this...
- - - - - - - -
A/n: HIII, THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER!! Hope you all enjoyed it, this one is little longer than my previous parts, but ik yall don't mind. I'll try posting longer parts from now on

Anyways, comment your thoughts about this "relationship" you and Draco have