Death

Seventy Five: My Vampire Lover 💐

Jungkook's POV

I WAS JUST EXPECTING MY DEATH.

I knew I was done for. Dying through Eli's hands is the worst case scenario though.

I shut my eyes and waited but it never came. I was ready for the unbearable pain but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and they met Eli's.

Nakatutok pa rin sakin ang hawak niyang kutsilyo habang nanginginig ang kamay nito. I looked at her and her expression had a mixture of confusion and shock.

"B–bakit hindi kita kayang patayin?!" She said angrily as she tried to stab me again but it looked like something was stopping her.

I then felt her tears falling against my face as she loosened her hold on the knife.

"Damn it, why am I hesitating?!" pero nabigla ako nang mabilis nitong dinampot ang kutsilyo at mahigpit na hinawakan sabay tutok sa aking mukha.

Napadaing ako dahil sa sakit. My hand came in contact with the knife. Good thing I was able to react quickly. Blood began oozing from my hand.

Eli seemed to be surprised so I took advantage of it to throw the knife away and switch our positions.

"Bitawan mo'ko!" Eli hissed as I grabbed her wrist and pinned them on the ground. She kept squirming so I added more weight onto her.

"You couldn't kill me earlier Eli. Alam kong ikaw pa rin 'yan. Lumaban ka!" I said.

"Wala na si Eli, wala na siya Jungkook! Give up on this." she said as she tried pushing me off.

I stared right into her eyes. She's still there and I know she'll fight this.

I'm still in my other form, I might as well take advantage of it.

"Eli is not yet gone. As long as that mark on your wrist remains, you'll still mine!"

Galit siyang tumitig sa akin. "Stop being delusional. I am no longer yours, Jungkook."

Got her.

The moment she said my name, I crashed my lips against hers. It was never my intention to do this but I was left with no choice.

I can't let her go now, so I might as well just drain all her energy. Even if it makes me feel bad for doing this, it's still for her sake.

I fed off her and I felt her struggle getting weaker and weaker. Once I was sure that she doesn't have enough strength anymore, I ended the kiss.

She could hardly keep her eyes open yet she still managed to shoot me a glare.

"You're still so stubborn despite drawing the short end of the stick." bulong nito bago mawalan ng malay.

I took a deep sigh once I was sure that she isn't conscious. I looked at her then I gently brushed my fingers across her face.

"I'm sorry Eli, I don't have a choice."

I ripped one sleeve off from my shirt and I used it as a bandage for my injured hand, it'll at least stop the bleeding. Binuhat ko si Eli at naglakad pabalik ng mansion.

Once we got back, I carried her to her room, gently placed her on the bed then I sat at the edge. Doon ko lang na realized na nakabalik na pala ako sa normal kong anyo.

I held her hand like my life depended on it. Ayoko siyang bitawan. Pakiramdam ko kasi 'pag binitawan ko siya ay mawawala siya ano mang oras.

The following morning, I woke up and I was still holding her hand. She's still asleep, which is actually a good thing since I have to keep her in here.