[ 53 ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝙿𝙸𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Everyone will come down these stairs in a few minutes, meaning this is the perfect time." August whispered as the group his behind a pillar. "Alright there, Peeves?"

"Ready when you all are!" He said sending them a thumbs up, the group quickly grinned before Sirius and Peter ran to the opposite side of the stairwell leaving August with James and Remus. "How do we not get caught?"

"Act part of it, make yourself look tired." August said, "Let's hope that some people that will just believe we've all slept in." She said with a small shrug before reaching into her pocket, and bringing out a folded piece of paper. "I had time to design it during my time in the hospital wing yesterday." 

James and Remus inspected the paper and grinned to themselves. It was a moving picture of Sirius from a prank last month, but instead August made it seem as though confetti were falling all around him and it had big bright words in block letters, 

"YOU'RE INVITED TO SIRIUS BLACK'S  SWEET SIXTEENTH! COME TO THE COME AND GO ROOM, ON THE SEVENTH FLOOR ON NOV. 3RD, AT EXACTLY 11:35PM!
Theme: Skimpy Witch or Wizards. 
Bring gifts, wands, and your dance moves! 
Because we're all about to get ripped tonight!
KEEP QUIET ABOUT THIS THOUGH, IT'S TO BE A SUPRISE FOR THE GOLDEN BOY!

Sincerely by The Marauders and Abeona."

The pair grinned mischievously before tucking the piece of  paper in the pocket, "When the students arrive, all students who are in their fifth years and up will all find the flyer in their pocket and then that's when everyone will know. It's also charmed so only the fifths can only talk to fifth, sixth and seventh years about it. And only to Gryffindor's, Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaw's..." 

"We really appreciate this August." James said placing a hand on her shoulder. She gave him a warm smile before they snapped their heads towards the stairwell when they heard the many chatters and voices of students walking down. 

August looked up towards Peeves and sent him a thumbs up, the poltergeist shot around the corner and threw his hands out. Confetti and water fell onto every single student, Peter waved his wand where the water later turned to ice as it hit with the stairwell, causing a lot of students to laugh or scream as the stairwell had been turn into a slide of ice.

The four Marauders and August ran to the top of the stairs by using the banister and grinned at the students before turning their backside and grinning to one another. Sirius and James on August's side and Remus and Peter at the end of the pair, each and everyone of them waved their butts around like their was no tomorrow.

Before jumping back to the other side and James waved his wand causing a group of Slytherins to be frozen as if they were bowling pins. Peter and August held tight onto one another before laughing as they descended down the stair well gaining speed.

The ten Slytherins stared in fear as they tried to move to stop the collision from happening, but the speeding part crashed into them and they all fell over. "Strike!" August and Peter yelled before clapping one another's hands and running off.

The Slytherin's hot on their heels. August and Peter ran side by side running by one another and pulling teasing faces at the groups of Slytherin's who were cursing at the pair and yelling unpleasant things as they chased them.